Digital TV News: TotalPlay
Netflix released on the Netgem Platform
Jul 8, 2015 – Netgem has announced a major content upgrade to its Internet TV platform with the addition of Netflix. The new service is already available in Finland with Elisa TV, and Totalplay in Mexico, for an initial reach of over 400,000 subscribers.
News categories: Netgem, Netflix, Elisa, Totalplay, Joseph Haddad, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Finland, Mexico, Set Top Box, Streaming
Totalplay Selects Envivio for Live IPTV and VOD Service
Feb 20, 2013 – Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI) has announced that Totalplay Telecomunicaciones, a cable and IPTV service provider in Mexico, has deployed Envivio Muse™ encoders for its live and on-demand video services. Totalplay is a subsidiary of Grupo Salinas.
News categories: Envivio, Totalplay, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mexico
Sezmi Selects Netgem Technologies to Extend its Multi-Screen TV Platform
Jun 7, 2011 – Sezmi Corporation and Netgem have announced a partnership to include Netgem's set-top-box technology as part of Sezmi's TV offering. The first customer deployment resulting from this collaboration is Mexico's Grupo Iusacell.
News categories: Netgem, Sezmi, Iusacell, Digital TV, IPTV, Mexico, Mobile, Set Top Box
Grupo Iusacell Selects Sezmi to Deliver Personalized Home and Mobile Video Services in Mexico
Mar 22, 2011 – Sezmi Corporation has announced that Mexico's Grupo Iusacell has chosen Sezmi's hybrid broadcast-broadband TV platform to deploy multiple next-generation video services for its mobile businesses and its fiber-to-the-home business Totalplay.
News categories: Sezmi, Grupo Iusacell, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mexico, Mobile, Set Top Box
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK
- Kaltura confirms receipt of unsolicited proposal from Panopto
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 521,000 in 2Q 2022
- Freeview Play adds new content discovery tools