Digital TV News: Toyota
Over 35 million In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) Systems Expected to Ship in 2015
Mar 1, 2011 – Automakers have begun to integrate in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) systems into a wider range of automobiles in order to reenergize new vehicle sales. In-Stat forecasts that over 35 million IVI systems will ship in 2015.
News categories: In-Stat, In-Car, Market Research
MediaFLO Recognized by Japan as an Official Technology for Mobile Multimedia Broadcasting
Nov 12, 2009 – Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM) has announced that Japan's Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (MIC) has recognized MediaFLO™ as one of two official technologies for nationwide mobile multimedia broadcasting services in Japan.
News categories: Qualcomm, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Digital TV, Japan, Mobile, Regulation, Smart TV
Qualcomm Conducts Drive Test of MediaFLO Broadcast Mobile TV Platform in Collaboration with Toyota
Dec 15, 2008 – Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM) has announced the first MediaFLO™ drive test in collaboration with Toyota (Tokyo:7203; NYSE:TM). Live televised programming was transmitted to a vehicle equipped with a MediaFLO phone connected to in-car video displays.
News categories: Qualcomm, Toyota, In-Car, Japan, Mobile, Smart TV
Microsoft Releases Silverlight 2, Already Reaching One in Four Consumers Worldwide
Oct 13, 2008 – Microsoft(Nasdaq: MSFT) has announced the availability of Silverlight 2, one of the industry's most comprehensive and powerful solutions for the creation and delivery of applications and media experiences through a Web browser.
News categories: Silverlight, Soyatec, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Software, Streaming
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform
- Pixalate lists top CTV apps for October 2022
- El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
- Garmin receives 2022 BMW Group Supplier Innovation Award
- In Sweden ad-supported video leads in weekly reach
- Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
- Hisense second in global TV shipments
- DAZN now available on Foxxum CTV OS
- Amagi acquires Streamwise
- MyTV Super selects Witbe for production monitoring
- Better Software Group and Red Bee Media power Nordisk Film+
- Broadpeak simplifies content replacement at video service providers
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD tiers to boost global AVOD revenues
- 12.5m consumer VR headsets to be sold in 2022
- U.S. TV usage rose again in October
- Samsung expands game streaming to more devices
- 83% of US internet households subscribe to at least one OTT service
- OMG first to integrate with TelevisaUnivision's household data graph
- SABC launches SABC+ streaming service
- VlogBox provides CTV content for Pzaz TV