Digital TV News: Tremor International
Research suggests CTV ads more effective than linear
Apr 14, 2021 – Research from Tremor Video and Unruly, carried out with MTM Global, shows that nearly three-quarters (72%) of US digital advertising professionals believe that CTV reaches target audiences more effectively than linear TV.
News categories: Tremor Video, MTM Global, Justin Chadwick, Shana Kohen, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
CTV more effective than linear in driving consumer behaviors
Aug 25, 2020 – Unruly has released a report on consumer attitudes and consumption habits around connected TV (CTV) during the COVID-19 pandemic. One takeaway is that CTV advertising performs better than linear TV across key indicators.
News categories: Unruly, Terence Scroope, Advertising, Big Data, COVID-19, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, UK, USA
Unruly expands brand protection with DoubleVerify
Jul 9, 2020 – Unruly has expanded its brand protection through a partnership with DoubleVerify. DoubleVerify’s fraud-filtering will be applied pre-bid across Unruly’s marketplace, ensuring ads are delivered in brand safe environments.
News categories: Unruly, DoubleVerify, Hilary Goldsmith, Steven Woolway, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, UK, USA
Tremor Video expands video ad fraud-filtering with DoubleVerify
May 7, 2020 – Tremor Video has announced that it has extended its partnership with DoubleVerify in a deal to expand its brand protection solutions. DoubleVerify fraud-filtering capabilities will include Connected TV (CTV), where fraud activity is on the rise.
News categories: Tremor Video, DoubleVerify, Oracle, Amy Guenel, Steven Woolway, Chris Stark, Advertising, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Tremor International acquires News Corp's Unruly
Jan 6, 2020 – Tremor International (AIM: TRMR) has reached an agreement with News Corp (Nasdaq: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV) to acquire Unruly, News Corp's programmatic video marketplace. The deal marks the start of a three-year partnership with News Corp.
News categories: Tremor, News Corp, Unruly, Ofer Druker, Rebekah Brooks, Robert Thomson, Norm Johnston, Advertising, Big Data, MandA, Worldwide
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement
- 76% of SVOD services to introduce ads in the next two years
- Free, ad-supported streaming takes off in the U.S.
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV