Digital TV News: TrueVisions
Thailand's TrueVisions orders 500,000 HD set-top boxes from PSI
Aug 23, 2012 – According to The Nation, Thailand's TrueVisions (SET: True) has ordered 500,000 high-definition satellite set-top boxes produced by PSI Holding for sale and rent to its pay-TV customers next year.
News categories: TrueVisions, Satellite, Set Top Box, Thailand
Thailand's Largest Pay-TV Operator TrueVisions Selects NDS
May 11, 2011 – NDS has announced that it has been selected by TrueVisions (SET: TRUE), Thailand's largest pay-TV operator, to secure and enable next-generation hybrid services for its subscribers.
News categories: NDS Group, TrueVisions, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Thailand
TrueVisions of Thailand adds 31k subscribers in 3Q09
Nov 16, 2009 – True Corporation (SET: True) has reported its performance for the three months to September 30, 2009. TrueVisions saw subscriber numbers rise 25.3% from a year ago to 1.64 million.
News categories: True Corp, TrueVisions, Cable TV, MMDS, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, Thailand
Thailand's TrueVisions adds 33k subscribers in 2Q09
Aug 17, 2009 – True Corporation (SET: True) has reported its performance for the three months to June 30, 2009. Despite the low season period and impact from the economy, TrueVisions' subscriber base grew 37% Y-on-Y to 1.6 million.
News categories: TrueVisions, True Corp, Cable TV, MMDS, Satellite, Subscribers, Thailand
True reports slight revenue growth in FY08
Mar 2, 2009 – True Corporation (SET: TRUE) has reported slight growth (0.2%) in revenue for full year 2008. TrueVisions' subscriber numbers grew by 41% to 1.5 million for the full year, driven largely by the success of its mass market strategy.
News categories: TrueVisions, True Corp, Satellite, Subscribers, Thailand
Irdeto Leads Southeast Asia's Pay-TV Conditional Access Market
Oct 28, 2008 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has the largest market share of new pay-TV subscribers in Southeast Asia's conditional access (CA) market according to leading independent research firm Media Partners Asia.
News categories: Irdeto, Media Partners Asia, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Indonesia, Market Research, Thailand
Thailand - True (TrueVisions) posts quarterly results
Aug 15, 2008 – True Corporation (SET: TRUE) posted soft Q2 quarterly results although convergence uptake was strong. TrueVisions net adds were slightly softer Q-on-Q at 68,000. Total subscribers rose to almost 1.2 million.
News categories: TrueVisions, True Corporation, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, Thailand
Irdeto Secures Personal Video Recorder (PVR) from Thailand's Leading Digital Pay TV Service, TrueVisions UBC
Mar 17, 2008 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has announced that TrueVisions UBC, Thailand's leading digital pay-TV operator, has extended the functionality of its existing Irdeto Digital TV solution to secure its new PVR (personal video recorder) product.
News categories: Irdeto, True Corporation, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, Satellite, Set Top Box, Thailand
OpenTV Selected by TrueVisions UBC for PVR Launch
Jan 10, 2008 – OpenTV (NASDAQ GM: OPTV) has announced today that TrueVisions UBC, Thailand's leading digital pay-TV operator, has selected OpenTV's middleware solution to enable and power their new PVR services.
News categories: OpenTV, TrueVisions UBC, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Thailand
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership
- TCL passes TÜV Rheinland ETSI EN 303 645 test for IoT devices
- OFIVE TV partners with Amagi for distribution to FAST platforms
- Comscore provides audience measurement currency to Spectrum Reach
- Global Smart TV household ownership to exceed 50% by 2026
- Innovid quantifies CTV impact on advertising in the U.S.
- HbbTV releases Targeted Advertising specification for TV sets in STB markets
- TheViewPoint supports OTT monetization at Caracol TV
- Altice USA introduces Optimum and Suddenlink 4K streaming device
- ThinkAnalytics integrates Gracenote Personalized Imagery
- CNN+ streaming service to launch in Q1 2022
- Verimatrix CA chosen for digital TV switchover initiative in Nigeria