Digital TV News: Uzbektelecom
TV markets growing in Central Asia driven by OTT and mobile
Jan 22, 2021 – Looking at the evolution of TV markets in the Central Asia region over the past three years, Dataxis has observed growing opportunities for operators and broadcasters.
News categories: Dataxis, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Market Research, Satellite, Streaming, Tajikistan, Terrestrial, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan's TELECOM TV adds CDN infrastructure
Feb 24, 2015 – Uzbektelecom has announced that it has installed CDN equipment in Bukhara and Kokand to improve the performance of its IPTV service. Uzbektelecom provides the service in Uzbekistan under the brand name TELECOM TV.
News categories: Uzbektelecom, Content Distribution, IPTV, Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan opens set-top box factory
Aug 28, 2010 – Telecom Innovations Ltd, a company jointly owned by Servetechno of Singapore and local companies Uzbektelecom and Telmax Elektroniks, has begun production of set-top boxes in the Navoi free trade zone of Uzbekistan.
News categories: Uzbektelecom, Telmax, UzACI, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, Uzbekistan
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform
- FreeWheel and Strategus unlock access to CTV inventory
- SVOD subscriptions in Eastern Europe to double
- Roku introduces 4K and 4K+ streaming sticks