Digital TV News: Vidmind
Kyivstar begins pay TV roll-out in Ukraine on Vidmind's OTT platform
Feb 18, 2016 – Vidmind has announced that Kyivstar, Ukraine's largest telecommunication company, has launched a nationwide pay television service using Vidmind's advanced Over-The-Top (OTT) platform.
News categories: Vidmind, Kyivstar, Hagai Azor, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, MWC23, Streaming, Ukraine
RT-RK to boost DVB-T/T2 performance of Vidmind OTT/DTT STB
Sep 13, 2014 – RT-RK has announced that it has been selected by Vidmind to support its V2 set-top box development and optimize its DVB-T/T2 performance according to ETSI TS 101 154 standards.
News categories: RT-RK, Vidmind, Giora Golan, Dror Kraus, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, Worldwide
Vidmind unveils hybrid Android STB for Russia's TVzor
Sep 9, 2014 – Vidmind has unveiled Vidmind V2, the new version of its Hybrid Android STB for virtual operators. The STB was designed by Vidmind and manufactured by Hisense. The product will be deployed in Russia by TVzor starting October 2014.
News categories: Vidmind, Hisense, TVzor, Danny Peled, Dr. Weiping Huang, Digital TV, IBC2023, Middleware, Russia, Set Top Box, Streaming, Terrestrial
Vidmind and Verimatrix to offer DRM-in-the-Cloud service for OTT
Sep 3, 2014 – Vidmind has announced its partnership with Verimatrix. As part of their cooperation, the companies will bring to market a DRM-in-the-cloud offering, which will serve as a component of Vidmind’s cloud-based OTT pay-TV solution.
News categories: Vidmind, Verimatrix, Danny Peled, Steve Oetegenn, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2023, Streaming, Worldwide
Russian retailer Trellas' OTT service goes live on Vidmind platform
Aug 6, 2014 – Vidmind has announced that Russian retailer Trellas is using the Vidmind cloud-based, hybrid OTT/DTT platform as the foundation for a new TVzor-branded TV service in Russia.
News categories: Vidmind, TVzor, Maxim Nogotkov, Danny Peled, Digital TV, Russia, Set Top Box, Streaming, Terrestrial
Media Excel and Vidmind partner to provide Cloud TV service
Mar 19, 2013 – Vidmind has announced a partnership with Media Excel. The joint transcoding management component, Vidmind SnowCannon, is in field trials by a number of operators. The fully managed Cloud TV service includes live HD-TV, VoD, catch up TV, social features and a TV app market.
News categories: Vidmind, Media Excel, Content Distribution, Middleware, Streaming, Video Exchange
Vidmind launches first Open End-to-End OTT Video Platform-as-a-Service at IBC
Sep 6, 2012 – Vidmind has announced the launch of its end-to-end OTT hosted video platform. The Vidmind OTT TV solution offers operators and MVNOs the chance of launching a TV service across multiple devices and networks with minimal risk and no upfront development costs.
News categories: Vidmind, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, Set Top Box, Streaming, Terrestrial
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029