Digital TV News: Vubiquity
Vubiquity to power VOD stores at Partner TV in Israel
May 7, 2020 – Vubiquity (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced that it will power Partner TV's (NASDAQ, TASE:PTNR) VOD store with premium Electronic Sell-Through (EST) titles and will continue to provide the content library for its TVOD store.
News categories: Vubiquity, Partner Communications, Darcy Antonellis, Isaac Benbenisti, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Israel
Vubiquity powers TVOD service for StarHub
May 7, 2020 – Vubiquity (NASDAQ:DOX) has announced that it has completed the provisioning of premium entertainment content from all major Hollywood studios to StarHub’s transaction-based TV on demand (TVOD) service.
News categories: Vubiquity, StarHub, Darcy Antonellis, Yann Courqueux, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Singapore
A1 Telekom partners with Vubiquity for TVOD launch in Bulgaria
Dec 9, 2019 – Vubiquity (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced that it will provide A1 Bulgaria with fully managed end-to-end content management and processing services to support the roll-out of A1's first TVoD platform in the region.
News categories: Vubiquity, A1 Bulgaria, Darcy Antonellis, Mihail Semerdzhiev, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV
U.S. consumers still seeking content as OTT pricing starts to rise
Feb 7, 2019 – A study commissioned by Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX) has revealed that customers are getting frustrated with the TV options they have today and that they are willing to spend more for personalized approaches to TV content bundling and service provisioning.
News categories: Amdocs, Vanson Bourne, Darcy Antonellis, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Vubiquity and Discover Digital launch VOD with TelOne Zimbabwe
Dec 11, 2018 – Vubiquity (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced a deal with Discover Digital to provide international plus local content throughout the African continent, starting with TelOne DEOD (Digital Entertainment On Demand) in Zimbabwe.
News categories: Vubiquity, Discover Digital, TelOne, Darcy Antonellis, Stephen Watson, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Zimbabwe
Vubiquity wins Verizon managed services deal for all on-demand content
Jul 31, 2018 – VUBIQUITY (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced that its managed services and technology platforms will provide the processing and packaging of Verizon’s video on-demand (VOD) and Pay Per View (PPV) portfolio across the Fios multiscreen platform.
News categories: Vubiquity, Verizon, Darcy Antonellis, Heather McDavitt, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
Vubiquity extends on-demand distribution deal with Turner
Apr 4, 2018 – VUBIQUITY (NASDAQ: DOX) has extended its long-standing relationship with Turner as the primary distributor of its On Demand content. VUBIQUITY distributes TBS, TNT, Cartoon Network, CNN and other Turner networks to 60M+ households across North America and Canada.
News categories: Vubiquity, Turner, John Smith, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Amdocs to acquire Vubiquity
Jan 30, 2018 – Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire Vubiquity, increasing its capacity to deliver digital content capabilities to network operators, video distributors, OTT companies, content owners and content producers.
News categories: Amdocs, Vubiquity, Eli Gelman, Darcy Antonellis, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MnA, Mobile, OTT, Worldwide
VUBIQUITY and NOKIA announce ‘Time-Shift As A Service’ for OTT
Sep 17, 2017 – VUBIQUITY and NOKIA have announced a ‘Time-Shift As A Service’ (T-SAAS) offering. The service delivers a hosted SaaS solution with operator licensed premium time-shifted content for operator’s OTT service providers.
News categories: VUBIQUITY, NOKIA, Ira Dworkin, Paul Larbey, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica
- KDDI selects VisualOn media player for au Smart Pass
- PMG and American Tower partner to accelerate ATSC 3.0 SFN deployment
- Eurofins updates testing services for CI Plus 2.0
- Eutelsat 8 West B selected by Strong Roots for Ethiopian FTA DTH
- Yes partners with Synamedia to achieve broadcast-equivalent latency
- Seven broadcasters launch NEXTGEN TV in Portland, OR
- Global TV panel shipments decline 8.4% YoY in 1H20
- Linear TV remains dominant form of television viewership in 2019
- ACCESS adds NetRange App Store to its in-vehicle infotainment offer
- iSpot provides attribution and OTT measurement for OpenAP ads
- Humax announces Android TV STB supporting AV1 and HDR10
- Kaltura to power CETIN's wholesale Cloud TV service for the CEE region