Digital TV News: Waoo!
Waoo! launches 4K TV box with built-in Netflix
Jan 6, 2016 – Waoo!, the company set up to market the fibre-access networks of Denmark’s largest energy companies, has announced the introduction of a 4K TV set with built-in Netflix support.
News categories: Waoo!, AirTies, Denmark, Digital TV, IPTV, OTT, Set Top Box
Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2013 results
Jan 22, 2014 – Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) has released its fourth-quarter 2013 financial results. The company ended 2013 with over 44 million members with higher domestic net additions than in 2012 and growing international success.
News categories: Netflix, Digital TV, DVD, Europe, Latin America, North America, OTT, Results, Subscribers, USA
AirTies integrates Netflix with IPTV for Denmark's Waoo!
Jan 6, 2014 – AirTies has announced that it has integrated Netflix with an IPTV service for Danish fibre broadband provider Waoo! AirTies has developed the first set-top box to allow subscribers to view Netflix’s services alongside IPTV.
News categories: AirTies, Waoo!, Netflix, Joergen Stensgaard, Bulent Celebi, Denmark, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Waoo! Selects RGB Networks' Video Multiprocessing Gateway and TransAct Packager for Delivery of Over-the-Top Video Service
Aug 30, 2011 – RGB Networks has announced that Waoo!, a Danish broadband provider, has selected and deployed RGB's Video Multiprocessing Gateway (VMG™) and TransAct Packager to provide a complete transcoding and packaging solution for its new OTT video service.
News categories: RGB Networks, Waoo!, Content Distribution, Denmark, IPTV, OTT
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership