Digital TV News: Xceive
Xceive's XC5000 Selected by Realtek for High Performance PVR Reference Design
Dec 15, 2008 – Xceive has announced that Realtek Semiconductor has selected the XC5000 multi-standard tuner IC for its new high-end networked Personal Video Recorder (PVR) reference design.
News categories: Xceive, Realtek, DVR, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Xceive and Conexant Deliver PCTV Reference Designs For Worldwide Markets
Nov 3, 2008 – Conexant (NASDAQ: CNXT) and Xceive have announced the availability of four jointly developed "PCTV" reference designs for worldwide markets featuring Conexant's broadcast audio/video (A/V) decoders and Xceive's silicon tuner.
News categories: Xceive, Conexant, ATSC 3, Cable TV, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
TerraTec Electronic Selects XC5000 Smart Silicon Tuner to Power New TV Sticks
Jun 3, 2008 – Xceive has announced that TerraTec Electronic has selected Xceive's XC5000 silicon tuner for its newest line of Cinergy Hybrid T USB XS FM tuners for the European markets.
News categories: Xceive, TerraTec, Digital TV, Europe, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Xceive Launches XC800 COFDM Digital Demodulator with Exclusive Digital Tuner Interface
Jun 2, 2008 – Xceive has unveiled the XC800 COFDM demodulator. Featuring Xceive's innovative direct digital interface (XDDI), the XC800 enables tight integration with the company's hybrid silicon tuners to provide a highly-optimized silicon front-end solution.
News categories: Xceive, Digital TV, ICs, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Pinnacle Selects Xceive XC5000 for New PCTV Tuner Lines
Jun 2, 2008 – Xceive has announced that Pinnacle Systems, the consumer division of Avid Technology (NASDAQ: AVID), has selected the XC5000 for its next generation of Pinnacle PCTV HD Stick and Pinnacle HD Pro Stick product families that are available now.
News categories: Xceive, Pinnacle Systems, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Malata Selects Xceive Smart Silicon Tuner for Latest Digital Television Line
Jun 2, 2008 – Xceive has announced that Malata has integrated the Xceive's XC5000 tuner IC within 19-inch and 22-inch integrated digital/analog television sets aimed for the European and Australian markets.
News categories: Xceive, Malata, Australia, Digital TV, Europe, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Onida Selects Xceive Silicon Tuners for New Xaria Line of Flat Panel Televisions
Jan 7, 2008 – Xceive has announced that Onida, a leading Indian consumer-electronics manufacturer, has selected Xceive's XC4000 silicon tuner as the receiver technology for its newest line of high-end 42" Xaria LCD televisions.
News categories: Xceive, Onida, Digital TV, India, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Xceive and Legend Silicon Announce Industry's First Hybrid Front-End Silicon Tuner Based Platforms for China
Jan 7, 2008 – Xceive and Legend Silicon have unveiled the industry's first hybrid front-end silicon tuner based platforms customized for China's DTTB market.
News categories: Legend Silicon, Xceive, CES2022, China, Digital TV, DTMB, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Xceive Selected in High Performance Television Reference Design for HD-Ready Televisions
Jan 7, 2008 – Xceive has announced that its XC4100 tuner is a featured component in the Marvell® 88DE2710-WX TV reference design, developed to meet the demand for high performance HD-ready televisions.
News categories: Xceive, Marvell, ATSC 3, CES2022, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV, USA
- Vewd For Automotive enables premium entertainment in Skywell electric SUV
- WarnerMedia adds 4.3 million HBO Max and HBO subscribers in 4Q 2021
- 5G-MAG joins forces with DVB on the future of TV over 5G
- LG Ads introduces suite of Guaranteed Outcome-based media offerings
- Breezeline selects Vecima and TiVo to support its expansion
- Bitcentral acquires Powr.tv
- Friend MTS extends content protection deal with Lega Serie A
- Cinedigm launches streaming channels on AR glasses with Nreal
- NextGen TV broadcasting begins in Green Bay, WI
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 69,000 in 4Q 2021
- TV shipments expected to reach 217 million units in 2022
- Vodafone Portugal launches hands-free entertainment and Smart Home hub with UEI
- Evoca expands to Denver with Altitude Sports
- European Parliament agrees Digital Services Act (DSA) proposal
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 25.1% in 2021
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market