Digital TV News: Xperi Holding
TiVo launches suite of advertising solutions for linear TV and streaming
Feb 28, 2022 – TiVo has announced the launch of TiVo Xtend, a suite of end-to-end advertising solutions that bridge the gap between linear and streaming, allowing advertisers to understand how audiences are engaging with their TV campaigns.
News categories: TiVo, Walt Horstman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, DVR, USA
TIGO deploys TiVo IPTV platform across Latin America
Oct 6, 2021 – TiVo (Nasdaq: XPER) has deployed its IPTV platform at TIGO in Latin America. TIGO ONEtv subscribers will now be able to find, watch and enjoy content via TiVo's user interface, across all their devices.
News categories: Xperi, TIGO, Matt Milne, Android TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Latin America, UX
Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
Sep 23, 2021 – DTS (Nasdaq: XPER) has announced that Vestel has gained DTS:X certification for their new range of TVs. DTS:X for TV is an immersive audio solution designed for single and dual-core TV SoC architectures.
News categories: DTS, Vestel, Barış Altınkaya, Gabriel Cosgrave, Digital TV, Europe, Smart TV
TiVo extends product and patent agreement with Panasonic
Aug 11, 2021 – Panasonic has signed an extension to its TiVo (Nasdaq: XPER) product licences, including G-Guide, G-Guide HTML and G-Guide xD, for its TV, DVR and set-top box products targeting the Japan market.
News categories: Xperi, Panasonic, Matt Milne, Digital TV, Japan, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming, UX
Xperi announces second quarter 2021 results
Aug 3, 2021 – Xperi (Nasdaq: XPER) has announced results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. During the quarter Xperi signed a license agreement with Hotwire Communications for the TiVo IPTV platform.
News categories: Xperi, Hotwire Communications, Broadcast, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Licensing, Patent, Results, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
TiVo to provide TV viewership data to Horizon Media
Jul 13, 2021 – TiVo (Nasdaq: XPER) has entered into an agreement for Horizon Media to access its TV viewership data. The data is used by Horizon to drive improved outcomes in media planning, buying, digital retargeting, and measurement.
News categories: Xperi, Horizon Media, Fariba Zamaniyan, Laura McElhinney, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
TiVo signs MobiTV agreement with the NCTC
Jun 15, 2021 – TiVo (Nasdaq: XPER) has announced that it has signed an agreement with the NCTC, giving NCTC members the opportunity to continue to receive the MobiTV IPTV service, now owned and operated by TiVo.
News categories: Xperi, NCTC, Jeffrey Glahn, Rich Fickle, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, USA
Viant ad platform integrates TiVo TV viewership data
Jun 9, 2021 – Viant Technology (NASDAQ: DSP) has entered into a license agreement with TiVo (Nasdaq: XPER), integrating TiVo’s linear TV viewership data feed into Viant's Adelphic advertising software.
News categories: Viant, TiVo, Jon Schulz, Fariba Zamaniyan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
TiVo to acquire MobiTV assets from Chapter 11
May 12, 2021 – Xperi (Nasdaq: XPER) has announced that its subsidiary TiVo Corporation has been selected as the successful bidder at auction to acquire the assets of MobiTV, in connection with MobiTV's Chapter 11 bankruptcy process.
News categories: Xperi, MobiTV, TiVo, Jon Kirchner, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, USA
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange
- Semiconductor market begins to shrink
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform
- Pixalate lists top CTV apps for October 2022
- El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
- Garmin receives 2022 BMW Group Supplier Innovation Award
- In Sweden ad-supported video leads in weekly reach
- Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
- Hisense second in global TV shipments
- DAZN now available on Foxxum CTV OS
- Amagi acquires Streamwise
- MyTV Super selects Witbe for production monitoring