Digital TV News: mediasmart
OMG and mediasmart bring programmatic and CTV ads to Indonesia
Aug 2, 2021 – Omnicom Media Group Indonesia has announced a partnership with mediasmart to bring mediasmart's programmatic and Connected TV (CTV) advertising offering to its clients in Indonesia.
News categories: mediasmart, Omnicom Media Group, Noelia Amoedo, Rajat Basra, Advertising, Digital TV, Indonesia, Streaming
Interactive Avenues partners with mediasmart for programmatic and CTV advertising in India
Jul 1, 2021 – Interactive Avenues has announced that in partnership with Affle's mediasmart it will be one of the first agencies in India to offer measurable programmatic CTV advertising solutions to its clients.
News categories: mediasmart, Interactive Avenues, Noelia Amoedo, Amardeep Singh, Advertising, Digital TV, India, Streaming
Mediasmart launches Audience Targeting & Household Sync technology on CTV
Oct 23, 2020 – mediasmart has launched its Audience Targeting & Household Sync technology on Connected TV (CTV). The technology enables brands to sync CTV ad campaigns with ads on other connected devices in the same household.
News categories: mediasmart, Noelia Amoedo, Guillermo Fernandez Sanz, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Sigma Designs, Inc. Reports Fiscal Third Quarter Results
Nov 28, 2007 – Sigma Designs' (NASDAQ:SIGM) net revenues for the third quarter were $66.2 million, up from $25.1 million reported for the same period last year. The increase was primarily attributable to increased SoC sales to manufacturers of IPTV set-top boxes and Blu-ray players.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Investor Presentation, Blu-ray, Digital TV, DVD, IPTV, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Microsoft Unveils Extenders for Windows Media Center and Internet TV Beta
Sep 27, 2007 – At DigitalLife, Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) joined initial launch partners in revealing highly anticipated details about new Extenders for Microsoft® Windows Media® Center.
News categories: Microsoft, Linksys, D-Link, HP, Niveus Media, Broadband, Digital TV, Media Player, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Streaming
CinemaNow Adds Xbox Video Download Support
Jul 18, 2007 – CinemaNow has released an upgraded version of its 'Media Manager', a software application enabling the download, management and playback of video content. CinemaNow video downloads are now directly accessible by networked Xbox 360™ users.
News categories: CinemaNow, Digital TV, Gaming, Streaming, USA
CES 2007 Vendors Spotlight Wireless HDTV Televisions Powered by Sigma Designs
Jan 8, 2007 – Sigma Designs (Nasdaq:SIGM) has announced that several high definition televisions being demonstrated at this week's Consumer Electronics Show (CES 2007) are powered by Sigma media processors.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Hewlett-Packard, Pioneer, Sampo, ATSC 3, CES2023, Digital TV, Semiconductor
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution