Digital TV News: video intelligence
Conviva and Datadog provide end-to-end streaming infrastructure observability
Aug 16, 2021 – Conviva's streaming intelligence data is to be integrated with Datadog. The integration will enable customers to monitor, report on and correlate streaming metrics with the performance of their infrastructure.
News categories: Conviva, Datadog, Keith Zubchevich, Michael Gerstenhaber, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
WOWOW equips streaming service with NPAW video intelligence
Jul 13, 2021 – WOWOW has integrated NPAW video intelligence, in collaboration with INNOTECH. NPAW insights will help build stronger connections with subscribers, discover user needs and new business opportunities.
News categories: NPAW, WOWOW, Brian Pang, Ichiro Minagawa, Yuichi Sogo, Big Data, Digital TV, Japan, QoE, Streaming
video intelligence applies contextual technology to CTV advertising
Jul 8, 2021 – video intelligence (vi) aims to aid both publishers and brands with contextual technology. For CTV channels and apps, vi technology adds layers of contextual data to content, enabling the creation of new audience segments.
News categories: video intelligence, Ernst Dirkzwager, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Telestream & NPAW integrate network and client video QoE solutions
Jun 29, 2021 – Telestream and NPAW have integrated NPAW's Youbora and the Telestream IQ Video Quality Assurance Solution to enable users to monitor and quickly respond to issues arising in video processing and distribution paths.
News categories: Telestream, NPAW, Calvin Harrison, Ferran G. Vilaró, Content Distribution, Digital TV, QoE, Worldwide
Intigral extends analytics deal with NPAW for Jawwy TV
Mar 22, 2021 – NPAW (Nice People At Work) has renewed its partnership with Intigral to improve user insight. By adding NPAW's new 'Users' product to Jawwy TV, Intigral will be able to optimize the entertainment platform.
News categories: NPAW, Intigral, Mehdi KADHI, John-Paul McKerlie, Big Data, Digital TV, Middle-East, Streaming
NETINT announces hardware AV1 video encoder for data centers
Mar 16, 2021 – NETINT Technologies has announced that it achieved a first for the video streaming industry by unveiling a family of ASIC-based AV1 video transcoders packaged in a 2.5" U.2 NVMe and PCIe Add-In-Card (AIC) form factor.
News categories: NETINT Technologies, Alex Liu, Matt Frost, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Worldwide
ATEME and NPAW offer free QoE analytics to their customers
Mar 3, 2021 – ATEME has announced that it has partnered with NPAW (Nice People At Work) to offer customers of both companies a free trial version of solutions designed to enhance QoE for viewers of video content.
News categories: ATEME, NPAW, Rémi Beaudouin, Ruben Senor-Megias, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
NPAW and OKAST team up on analytics for VOD and live platforms
Nov 10, 2020 – NPAW and OKAST have announced that OKAST has chosen NPAW as their video analytics technology provider, bringing NPAW’s video intelligence solution, YOUBORA, to their entire customer base.
News categories: NPAW, OKAST, Ferran G. Vilaró, Cédric Monnier, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
MediaMelon and Nowtilus partner on Server-Side Ad Insertion analytics
Jul 16, 2020 – MediaMelon and Nowtilus have announced an integrated solution providing greater measurement transparency and accuracy of server-side ad insertion based on measurement from the client-side video player.
News categories: MediaMelon, Nowtilus, Kumar Subramanian, Leander Carell, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform
- FreeWheel and Strategus unlock access to CTV inventory
- SVOD subscriptions in Eastern Europe to double
- Roku introduces 4K and 4K+ streaming sticks
- rlaxx TV to monetise linear ad breaks with smartclip
- Conviva releases State of Streaming: Content Discovery report
- Roku OS 10.5 to begin rollout in next few weeks
- Altice France to acquire Coriolis Telecom
- Eltrona launches TV+ with ocilion