Digital TV News: 21st Century Fox
Subscriber numbers to fall for 40 of Europe's Pay TV operators
Oct 8, 2014 – A report from Digital TV Research forecasts that subscriber numbers will fall for 40 of Europe's pay TV operators between 2013 and 2020.
News categories: Digital TV Research, Cable TV, Digital TV, Digital TV Research Reports, Europe, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, Subscribers, Terrestrial
SKY Italia subscriber base declines 25,000 in 2Q 2014
Aug 6, 2014 – Twenty-First Century Fox (NASDAQ: FOXA, FOX) has reported results for the quarter ended June 30, 2014. SKY Italia’s subscriber base declined by 25,000 during the quarter bringing total subscribers to 4.73 million.
News categories: Twenty-First Century Fox, SKY Italia, Sky Deutschland, Germany, Italy, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Sky Italia subscribers down 10,000 in 1Q 2014
May 7, 2014 – Twenty-First Century Fox (NASDAQ: FOXA, FOX) has reported results for the three months ending March 31, 2014. SKY Italia’s subscriber base was essentially unchanged at 4.75 million.
News categories: Twenty-First Century Fox, SKY Italia, Italy, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Sky Italia subscribers unchanged in 4Q 2013 at 4.76 million
Feb 6, 2014 – Twenty-First Century Fox (NASDAQ: FOXA, FOX; ASX: FOXLV, FOX) has reported results for the three months ending December 31, 2013. SKY Italia maintained its subscriber base during the quarter, with total subscribers at 4.76 million.
News categories: SKY Italia, Twenty-First Century Fox, Italy, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
SKY Italia subscribers down 27,000 in 2Q 2013
Aug 6, 2013 – Twenty-First Century Fox has reported results for the three months and full year ended June 30, 2013. SKY Italia experienced a net reduction of 27,000 subscribers during the quarter, bringing total subscribers to 4.76 million.
News categories: SKY Italia, Twenty-First Century Fox, Germany, Italy, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV
- Sluggish growth expected for pay TV in India
- Vubiquity secures content services agreement with Liberty Global
- TV panel prices could rise by around 10% QoQ in 4Q20
- TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
- Azam TV extends contract and takes additional capacity with Eutelsat
- Comscore expands global Connected TV footprint with Samba TV
- Irdeto brings enhanced security services to Forthnet