Digital TV News: 3 Screen Solutions
3SS and Media Distillery team up for ultra-personalized AI-powered TV
May 15, 2019 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) and Media Distillery have joined forces to launch and commercialize a pre-integrated AI-based end-to-end platform which enables TV service personalization and a range of benefits for operators and their subscribers.
News categories: 3SS, Media Distillery, Kai-Christian Borchers, Roland Sars, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
Kaltura and 3SS offer joint personalized Cloud TV solution
Mar 20, 2019 – Kaltura and 3SS have announced the launch of a solution whose goal is to empower operators to rapidly launch attractive, targeted and personalized Cloud TV services. The joint solution brings together Kaltura’s Cloud TV Platform with 3SS’ 3READY front end.
News categories: Kaltura, 3SS, Dr. Shay David, Kai-Christian Borchers, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
3SS and Technicolor to show Custom Launcher on Android P STBs at CES
Dec 19, 2018 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) has launched a pre-integrated solution aimed to help operators optimize and launch Android TV services. The offer combines a Technicolor STB and middleware with 3SS's 3READY Android TV Custom Launcher.
News categories: 3 Screen Solutions, Technicolor, Kai-Christian Borchers, Mercedes Pastor, Android TV, CES, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX
3SS launches 3READY Assistant to augment its Android TV launcher
Dec 17, 2018 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) is launching 3READY Assistant as a new product and service offering, enabled by its 3READY Android TV Operator Tier Custom Launcher. With 3READY Assistant, an operator can create its own commands to trigger actions in the app.
News categories: 3 Screen Solutions, Kai-Christian Borchers, Android TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Blockbuster selects 3SS to deliver smart TV app for the Nordics
Nov 21, 2018 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) has been chosen by Blockbuster to engineer, deliver and integrate a new app to support connected TVs. This is the first fruit of 3SS’ appointment as Blockbuster’s long-term innovation partner.
News categories: 3 Screen Solutions, Blockbuster, Kai-Christian Borchers, Casper Hald, Apps, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Norway, OTT, Smart TV, Sweden
3SS and XroadMedia partner to enable feature-rich personalized viewing experiences
Sep 10, 2018 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) and XroadMedia are joining forces to launch an integrated solution that enables content owners and service providers to deliver innovative and highly personalized viewing experiences.
News categories: XroadMedia, 3SS, Adolf Proidl, Kai-Christian Borchers, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC, UX, Worldwide
Com Hem deploys hybrid Android TV STB based on 3READY Operator Tier
Apr 13, 2018 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) has announced that Com Hem has selected the 3SS 3READY Android TV Client with custom launcher to power its new Android TV UHD-4K Hybrid STB, the Com Hem Tv Hub
News categories: 3 Screen Solutions, Com Hem, Kai-Christian Borchers, Thomas Helbo, Android TV, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Sweden, UX
3SS multiscreen UI integrated with Huawei Envision video platform
Sep 16, 2017 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) has announced a partnership with Huawei. 3SS’s 3READY Rapid-Launch Multiscreen Solution has been integrated with Huawei’s Envision Video Platform to give operators more monetization opportunities, fewer technical risks and greater efficiency.
News categories: 3 Screen Solutions, Huawei, Kai-Christian Borchers, Digital TV, IBC, Mobile, UX, Worldwide
3SS powers Google’s Android TV Operator Tier demo at IBC 2017
Sep 11, 2017 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) has announced that its 3READY Android TV Client will feature as the demonstration Custom Launcher for Google’s Android TV Operator Tier Program at IBC 2017. 3 Screen Solutions makes its IBC debut in 2017.
News categories: 3 Screen Solutions, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
- Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming
- Streamhub enhances video audience analytics with Kantar data
- Eurofins announces NEXTGEN TV test suite for 2022 receivers
- Roku begins Roku OS 10 roll-out
- Roku Express 4K+ and Roku Voice Remote Pro launched in U.S.
- Fraunhofer and Sinclair working to bring Digital Radio Mondiale to ATSC 3.0
- Vodafone España adopts targeted content promotion from TiVo
- 3SS selected by FreeCast for SelectTV multiscreen UX
- LTN Global launches universal signaling for linear addressable TV advertising
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 10.4% in 2020
- Freeview Australia launches integrated HbbTV platform
- ACCESS licenses Ligada iSuite for NetFront Browser BE HbbTV testing
- PubMatic to integrate Samba TV data for CTV audience targeting
- Chinese suppliers take top three positions in TV panel shipments
- 2021 shaping up to be year of programmatic TV advertising in Europe
- WarnerMedia RIDE app now available for U.S. Toyota and Lexus owners
- discovery+ launches on Xfinity Flex and soon on X1
- CommScope to spin-off Home Networks business
- Disney+ rollout in Southern Asia going strong
- Western Europe pay TV subscribers to fall by 4 million