Digital TV News: 3ALITY
3DFusion Demonstrates Live Glasses Free 3DTV at NAB2011
Apr 13, 2011 – 3DFusion Corp announced the demonstration of a 'LIVE' 3DTV video feed from a 3ALITY Digital 3D camera array shown on a 3D Fusion Without Glasses TV at the National Association of Broadcasters' trade show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
News categories: 3DFusion, 3ALITY, Digital TV, Metaverse, NABShow
3ality Digital Powers World's First Terrestrial Stereoscopic 3D Broadcast
Jun 2, 2010 – Through an agreement with Australia's Nine Network, 3ality Digital has made the first of three matches of the 2010 National Rugby League State of Origin series available to viewers in S3D.
News categories: 3ality, Nine Network, Australia, Metaverse, Terrestrial
3ality Digital to Support the Launch of BSkyB 3D TV Services
Jan 14, 2010 – BSkyB (LSE:BSY) and 3ality Digital have announced they are to collaborate on the launch of what will become the first 3D TV services in the UK and Ireland.
News categories: 3ality, BSkyB, Content Distribution, Ireland, Metaverse, Satellite, UK
IBC to Deliver the first Transatlantic High Definition Stereoscopic 3D broadcast
Aug 4, 2008 – On Sunday at IBC, delegates will witness an interview conducted in Los Angeles. Thanks to 3Ality Digital the interview will be photographed on multi-camera stereoscopic equipment and packaged for delivery by Arqiva to Amsterdam, Holland.
News categories: 3Ality, Arqiva, Digital TV, IBC2022
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement
- 76% of SVOD services to introduce ads in the next two years
- Free, ad-supported streaming takes off in the U.S.
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV