Digital TV News: 4C Insights
4C launches solution to help marketers reach cord-cutters and cord-nevers
Jun 27, 2019 – 4C has announced its Elusive Audiences offering. Through the Scope by 4C platform, marketers can use real-time viewership data in combination with first-party data to target viewers who don’t watch linear television, effectively extending reach to untapped audiences.
News categories: 4C Insights, Lance Neuhauser, Advertising, Big Data, USA
4C expands partnership with Placed for TV and OTT audiences & measurement
Jun 5, 2019 – 4C has announced the growth of its partnership with Placed. Advertisers can now leverage Placed data in the Scope by 4C platform to define audiences for TV and OTT, as well as measure the lift in store visits due to ad exposure.
News categories: 4C Insights, Placed, Lance Neuhauser, David Shim, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
4C and iQ Media combine to create unified TV intelligence network
Apr 10, 2019 – 4C and iQ Media have created Kinetiq, an entity that combines iQ Media and 4C's Teletrax. Kinetiq will serve as the world's largest unified TV intelligence network, offering paid and earned media measurement, monitoring and signaling across local, national and global markets.
News categories: iQ Media, 4C Insights, Kinetiq, Kevin Kohn, Dr. Alok Choudhary, Lance Neuhauser, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, MnA, USA, Worldwide
4C adds video inventory from FreeWheel, SpotX and Telaria
Oct 2, 2018 – 4C has announced new video integrations with FreeWheel, SpotX, and Telaria. The integrations will make video advertising inventory from streaming services and content providers available within the Scope by 4C platform.
News categories: 4C Insights, FreeWheel, SpotX, Telaria, Lance Neuhauser, Neil Smith, Mike Shehan, Mark Zagorski, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
4C Insights integrates Inscape's Smart TV data
Jan 29, 2018 – 4C Insights has announced a deal to integrate automatic content recognition (ACR) from Inscape, the Smart TV data company. Through the partnership, marketers can now access Inscape’s smart TV viewership data within the 4C software platform.
News categories: 4C Insights, Inscape, Anupam Gupta, Jodie McAfee, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, Worldwide
Target programs ads on NBCUniversal through 4C
Sep 26, 2017 – NBCUniversal has announced that the company will make national television inventory available for self-serve programmatic buying for launch partner Target. This effort is powered by data science and media technology company 4C.
News categories: 4C Insights, NBCUniversal, Target, Lance Neuhauser, Mike Rosen, Kristi Argyilan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
4C launches TV suite to help brands win battle for consumer attention
Mar 27, 2017 – 4C Insights has announced the launch of 4C TV. 4C TV delivers a picture of how people interact with media, technology, and each other by mapping millions of TV households and thousands of brands to billions of social media users.
News categories: 4C Insights, Dr Alok. Choudhary, Advertising, Content Distribution, USA
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV
- WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware