Digital TV News: 4INFO
Cadent acquires 4INFO
Jan 2, 2020 – Cadent has announced the acquisition of 4INFO to expand its cross-screen solutions for U.S. national advertisers. 4INFO's data activation platform incorporates patented audience graph technology that resolves multiple TV devices back to a household.
News categories: Cadent, 4INFO, Nick Troiano, Tom Cox, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, MandA, USA
4INFO adds Smart TV data through partnership with Inscape
May 14, 2019 – 4INFO has announced a strategic relationship with Inscape. By integrating Inscape’s ACR-generated, glass level insights from smart TVs, with 4INFO’s advanced TV platform, marketers are better able to match online and offline data to smart TV viewing data.
News categories: 4INFO, Inscape, Tim Jenkins, Greg Hampton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Premion launches Data Management Platform for Advertisers
Apr 9, 2018 – TEGNA (NYSE: TGNA) and Premion have launched a data management platform (DMP) which includes 2,000 OTT audience segments. Premion is TEGNA’s OTT ad platform targeting local, regional and national advertisers and agencies.
News categories: Premion, Jim Wilson, Adam Helfgott, Tim Jenkins, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership