Digital TV News: AKTA
ALi partners with MNITI and ADAKTA to provide DVB-T2 STB solutions for Russia
Jan 23, 2013 – ALi Corporation (3041.TW) has announced that ALi's DVB-T2 solutions for the Russian market are ready for mass production. ALi has been cooperating with local Russian partners in developing various STB solutions tailored to suit the Russian market.
News categories: ALi Corp, MNITI, ADAKTA, CSTB, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Russia, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Romtelecom to take over customers and assets of AKTA Satelit
Mar 29, 2011 – Romtelecom (ASE: HTO, NYSE: OTE) has signed a contract with Digital Cable Systems (DCS) for the takeover of the assets and the customer base of DCS' AKTA Satelit satellite TV service.
News categories: Romtelecom, AKTA, MandA, Romania, Satellite
Harmonic Powers New Digital TV Service in Romania
May 4, 2010 – Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Digital Cable Systems (DCS) of Romania has deployed Harmonic's market-leading digital video delivery solutions to power its new AKTA TV digital service.
News categories: Harmonic Inc, AKTA TV, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Romania
DCS (AKTA) to launch digital cable in Romania
Feb 11, 2010 – Digital Cable Systems S.A., operator of the AKTA TV satellite and cable TV services in Romania, plans to launch digital cable TV in March 2010, expecting to attract 10,000 customers in the first year.
News categories: AKTA TV, Cable TV, Digital TV, Romania
IRIB (TAKTA) launches DVB-H mobile TV trial in Iran using SIDSA's POLAR PLUS Platform
Aug 28, 2007 – The Islamic Republic of Iran is jumping on the International DVB-H bandwagon with the Spanish company SIDSA, an International DVB technology provider, leading the project.
News categories: SIDSA, Sagem, IRIB, Digital TV, IBC2022, Iran, Mobile
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media