Digital TV News: ALPHA NETWORKS
WarnerMedia taps Alpha Networks to power UX for Toonami Max
Jan 21, 2021 – WarnerMedia has selected Alpha Networks to manage both the dynamic editorialization of content for its Toonami Max SVOD service, and the development of the front-end application.
News categories: Alpha Networks, WarnerMedia, Guillaume Devezeaux, Bertrand Schontz, Digital TV, France, Streaming, UX
Bouygues Telecom adds start-over to Bbox EPG using Alpha Networks
Sep 14, 2019 – ALPHA NETWORKS has announced that Bouygues Telecom has added Start-over to its Bbox service, initially on 55 channels. The functionality is made possible thanks to Accurate EPG, a module in Alpha Networks’ tucanoRED back-end.
News categories: ALPHA NETWORKS, Bouygues Telecom, David le Dantec, Eric Laurent, Content Distribution, France, UX
Lebanon's CableVision to launch IPTV with Meatel, Alpha Networks, Amino, Broadpeak and Viaccess
Sep 16, 2018 – Lebanon's CableVision is soon to launch an IP-based entertainment service that has been integrated by Meatel and enabled by a service delivery platform from Alpha Networks, Amino client devices, Broadpeak’s CDN and Viaccess’ security suite and media player.
News categories: Broadpeak, Viaccess, Alpha Networks, Amino, Cablevision, Fabrice Bellanger, Arnaud Alvarez, Pascal Birot, Bart Vanderostyne, Bassam Jaber, Samer Elia, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Lebanon, Media Player, Mobile, Set Top Box
Alpha Networks acquires Hubee
Jul 4, 2018 – Alpha Networks has announced that it has acquired 100 percent of the shares of Hubee, a Paris-based software company specialising in smart video platforms and unique user experience solutions.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Hubee, Kris Warreyn, Frédéric Pie, Digital TV, MandA, Worldwide
Kwesé brings OTT to Africa thanks to tucano back-end
Apr 5, 2018 – Alpha Networks has announced the launch of two products by Kwesé for the African market. Kwesé Play is the first Roku video solution launched by any operator in African territory. Kwesé TV is a new OTT user experience offered to existing DTH users.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Econet Media, Kris Warreyn, Joseph Hundah, Africa, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Satellite, Set Top Box, Streaming
Alpha Networks to launch CMS/CRM as a service at IBC 2017
Aug 24, 2017 – At IBC2017, Alpha Networks will introduce its next-generation platform tucanoRED. Featuring an open CMS/CRM architecture as a service (SaaS) business model, tucanoRED simplifies subscriber management as well as the delivery of different service offerings.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Kris Warreyn, Content Distribution, IBC, Worldwide
Globecast and Harmonic show first UHD-HDR OTT Platform-as-a-Service at NABShow
Apr 24, 2017 – Globecast and Harmonic have partnered to demonstrate the first ultra-high-definition (UHD) high dynamic range (HDR) OTT managed platform as a service (PaaS) for delivery of linear content over the internet to connected TVs.
News categories: Globecast, Harmonic, VIVE Lifestyle Network, Eddie Ferraro, Thierry Fautier, John Jacaman, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Alpha Networks, Spideo, and Wyplay to demonstrate E2E multiscreen at NAB 2017
Apr 11, 2017 – Alpha Networks, Spideo and Wyplay have announced a partnership where their technologies have been integrated to deliver Frog Premium, an end-to-end TV product, offering an attractive user experience on multiple devices.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Spideo, Wyplay, Kris Warreyn, Gabriel Mandelbaum, Dominique Feral, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow, Worldwide
Wyplay partners with Alpha Networks for end-to-end solution
Dec 21, 2016 – Wyplay and Alpha Networks have announced the extension of their partnership to integrate Alpha Networks’ back-end with all Frog By Wyplay offers in order to deliver a unified User Experience across all client devices.
News categories: Wyplay, Alpha Networks, Dominique Féral, Kris Warreyn, CES2022, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform