Digital TV News: ANT plc
Espial Signs Agreement to Acquire ANT plc
Nov 30, 2012 – Espial (TSX: ESP) has announced that it has entered into an agreement pursuant to which Espial has offered to acquire all of the outstanding shares of ANT plc. The offer values the issued ordinary share capital of ANT at approximately £5 million.
News categories: Espial, ANT plc, HbbTV, Middleware, MnA, Set Top Box
GlobalSat Selects ANT Galio Platform for HbbTV
Jul 26, 2012 – ANT (AIM: ANTP) has announced that GlobalSat, a Chinese manufacturer of satellite and terrestrial products has licensed its ANT Galio HbbTV Platform. GlobalSat has identified the HbbTV market as a target for its next generation of connected set-top boxes.
News categories: ANT plc, GlobalSat, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Skyviia selects ANT Galio HbbTV Platform
Feb 21, 2012 – ANT (AIM: ANTP) has announced that Skyviia has licensed the ANT Galio HbbTV Platform and core TV applications. Skyviia will integrate ANT's software into its new range of system-on-a-chip (SoC) solutions for the European HbbTV market.
News categories: ANT plc, Skyviia, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, Semiconductor
smart electronic selects ANT for HbbTV
Dec 13, 2011 – ANT (LSE AIM: ANTP) has announced that leading set-top box manufacturer smart electronic GmbH, has licensed its ANT Galio HbbTV Platform. The new range of hybrid STBs will deliver HbbTV services under the SMART brand to the German FTA market.
News categories: ANT plc, smart electronic GmbH, Digital TV, Germany, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Satellite, Set Top Box
ANT stakes its claim in multiscreen TV market with launch of ANT Galio Move
Aug 23, 2011 – ANT (LSE AIM: ANTP) has announced the launch of ANT Galio Move. ANT Galio Move combines extended live TV viewing with companion device TV services, responding directly to the growing demand by viewers for a 'TV everywhere' experience.
News categories: ANT plc, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Tablet
ANT selected for Freesat branded satellite TV receivers
Jun 13, 2011 – ANT (LSE AIM: ANTP) has announced that Freesat, the UK Free-to-air satellite provider, has licensed ANT Galio for use in future Freesat branded satellite TV receivers.
News categories: ANT plc, Freesat, Digital TV, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, UK
Harvard International partners with ANT to deliver technology led STB innovation
May 25, 2011 – Harvard International (LSE AIM:HAR) has announced a partnership with ANT (LSE AIM: ANTP) to develop set-top box software. The software will provide HD PVR functionality and enable services that combine digital media with broadband internet access.
News categories: ANT plc, Harvard, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, UK
GMI Selects ANT for German HbbTV Market
May 5, 2011 – ANT (LSE AIM: ANTP) has announced that Good Mind Industries (GMI) has selected the ANT Galio HbbTV Platform for its new range of set-top boxes (STBs). The product line is to be targeted at the HbbTV (Hybrid Broadcast Broadband TV) retail market.
News categories: ANT plc, GMI, COMAG, Digital TV, Germany, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Sunplus selects ANT Galio Platform for system-on-a-chip solution
Feb 28, 2011 – ANT (LSE AIM: ANTP) has announced that Sunplus Technology (Taipei: 2401) has licensed the ANT Galio Platform and core TV applications. The ANT Galio Platform will be integrated with Sunplus SoCs for European connected TV, set-top box and DVD markets.
News categories: ANT plc, Sunplus, Digital TV, DVD, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- HBO Max to expand into Latin America and Europe in 2H 2021
- SpotX releases 2021 video advertising trends report
- Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Nordic streaming market approaching 14 million subscriptions
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Deltatre AXIS to power BritBox for a further five years
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- Inverto first with EICS TV distribution equipment certification
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5