Digital TV News: Access Digital Entertainment
EzyFlix TV closes
Aug 19, 2015 – EzyFlix.tv has closed. Launched by online retailer, Access Digital Entertainment (ADE), the transactional video-on-demand and download-to-own service was available in Australia and New Zealand.
News categories: EzyFlix, Australia, Digital TV, New Zealand, Streaming
EzyFlix.tv launches in New Zealand
Sep 5, 2013 – New Zealand entertainment lovers can now instantly stream and download the hottest international releases and watch them on any device, anytime, anywhere, following the launch of online service, EzyFlix.tv.
News categories: Access Digital Entertainment, EzyFlix.tv, Digital TV, DRM, New Zealand, Streaming
EzyFlix.tv OTT video service launches in Australia
Aug 28, 2013 – Entertainment lovers across Australia can now stream and download the hottest international releases and watch them on any device, anytime, anywhere, following the launch of a new online service, EzyFlix.tv.
News categories: EzyFlix.tv, Access Digital Entertainment, Australia, Digital TV, Smart TV, Smartphone, Streaming, Tablet
Widevine To Be Acquired by Google
Dec 3, 2010 – Widevine has announced that it has agreed to be acquired by Google (NASDAQ:GOOG).
News categories: Google Inc, Widevine, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV, Streaming
Many Solutions Competing for Role as Living Room Media Hub
May 28, 2008 – Consumers are moving beyond basic PC-to-PC networks as they look to connect devices to the home network to access and share the growing array of digital content from the Internet, as well as from their own capture devices.
News categories: ABI Research, Gaming, Gateway, Market Research, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Streaming
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC