Digital TV News: Agile Content
Synamedia brings AI to its Edge CDN solution
Apr 25, 2022 – Synamedia has unveiled a set of AI traffic management features for its Edge CDN solution. The advanced capabilities simplify the process of onboarding new services, while delivering a fast return on investment (ROI).
News categories: Synamedia, Elke Hungenaert, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Agile Content extends collaboration with the MásMóvil Group
Aug 10, 2021 – Agile Content plans to establish a new HQ and innovation centre in Bizkaia, Spain as part of an extension to its collaboration with the MásMóvil Group. The company will also provide services to Euskaltel.
News categories: Agile Content, MásMóvil, Euskaltel, Hernán Scapusio, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Spain
Agile Content acquires Android specialist WeTek
Jul 6, 2021 – Agile Content has announced the acquisition of WeTek. The addition of WeTek's Android and device management capabilities will extend Agile's range of end-to-end services, and strengthen its market position in Portugal.
News categories: Agile Content, WeTek, Android TV, Digital TV, Hardware, MandA, Portugal, Worldwide
Spain’s AgileTV migrates to Verimatrix Secure Cloud
Oct 28, 2020 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced that Agile Content (BME Growth: AGIL.MC) has expanded its protected video service to include Verimatrix Multi-DRM serviced by the Verimatrix Secure Cloud for their AgileTV OTT offering.
News categories: Verimatrix, Agile Content, Asaf Ashkenazi, Monica Rayo, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Spain, Streaming
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated
- 7.9 million Disney+ subscribers added in 1Q 2022
- Gaumont launches SVOD on Netgem Content-as-a-Service platform
- AMC+ coming to Orange Spain's entertainment offering in June
- Liberty Global video subscribers down 21,900 in Q1 2022