Digital TV News: Air Broadband
Air Broadband adds Netgem TV to its offer in the UK
Sep 21, 2022 – Air Broadband has added a Netgem TV add-on option to all of its fibre broadband services. Netgem Tv includes over 200 channels, including 100 extra HD channels on top of Freeview, and 60,000+ hours of on demand content.
News categories: Netgem, Air Broadband, Aziz Laouir, Andrew Glover, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, UK
DIRECTV Partners with CURRENT Group to Enable Broadband and VoIP Services to its Customers
Aug 15, 2007 – DIRECTV (NYSE: DTV) and CURRENT Group have announced an agreement that will enable DIRECTV to offer its customers CURRENT's innovative BPL (Broadband Over Powerline) high-speed Internet and VoIP services at the end of 2007/beginning of 2008.
News categories: DIRECTV, CURRENT Group, Broadband, Digital TV, Satellite, USA
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set