Digital TV News: Altibox
Norway's Altibox selects Pace Whole Home solution
Oct 22, 2013 – Pace (LSE: PIC) has announced that it is to provide a full whole home solution to Altibox, the Norwegian triple-play service provider. The deal involves the deployment of the complete Pace software and hardware platform.
News categories: Pace plc, Altibox, Shane McCarthy, Nils Arne Bakke, Digital TV, Gateway, IPTV, Middleware, Norway, Set Top Box
Motorola 2011 set-top shipments up 6 percent compared to 2010
Jan 26, 2012 – Motorola (NYSE: MMI) has reported results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2011. Fourth quarter set-top shipments were down 3 percent compared to the year-ago quarter. Full year set-top shipments were up 6 percent compared to 2010.
News categories: Motorola, Results, Set Top Box
Pace Powers Altibox Video on Demand Transformation
Nov 29, 2011 – Pace (LSE: PIC) has provided the software to power Altibox's newly launched Video on Demand (VoD) portal, allowing the operator to overhaul the experience it delivers to consumers.
News categories: Pace plc, Altibox, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Norway
Motorola Mobility Helps Altibox Extend Video Services to any Room in the Home
Oct 31, 2011 – Altibox customers will soon enjoy an enhanced viewing experience with the introduction of Motorola Mobility's (NYSE:MMI) VAP2400 wireless video bridge.
News categories: Motorola, Altibox, IPTV, Norway, Smart Home
FTTH growth accelerates in Europe
Feb 24, 2010 – In 2009, growth in terms of subscribers and Homes/Buildings passed has accelerated in Europe. In EU36 (including Russia), there were nearly 3.5 million FTTH/B subscribers and more than 25 million Homes/Buildings Passed.
News categories: IDATE, FTTH Council, Broadband, Denmark, Digital TV, Europe, Fibre, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, IPTV, Italy, Lithuania, Market Research, Middle-East, Netherlands, Norway, OTT, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Subscribers, Sweden
ADB Group Reports Solid Financial Results for 2009
Feb 11, 2010 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has reported ADB Group's results for the full year 2009. Revenue for the full year 2009 reached US$ 381.0 million, increasing 5.6% compared to 2008, in line with expectations.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Cable TV, IPTV, Middleware, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
ADB Group delivers a mid-period business update
Oct 29, 2009 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has provided an update on the development of its business. The demand from cable and satellite segments remains strong, with the demand from terrestrial segment picking up and IPTV starting to follow.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Cable TV, DVR, IPTV, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
ADB To Deliver HD DVR-Enabled IPTV Service To Altibox
Sep 13, 2009 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX:ADBN) has announced that it signed an agreement to supply two advanced IPTV devices, which will enable Altibox to offer its customers an HD IPTV service with PVR functionality.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Altibox, Denmark, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Norway
Norway's Altibox Selects Harmonic's VOD and Digital Mosaic Solutions
Sep 11, 2009 – Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ:HLIT) has announced that Altibox (formerly Lyse Tele) has deployed Harmonic's StreamLiner® video servers, Armada® intelligent asset management, and ProStream™ 8000 digital mosaic solution across Norway and Denmark.
News categories: Harmonic Inc, Altibox, Content Distribution, Denmark, Digital TV, IBC, IPTV, Norway
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership