Digital TV News: Altibox
Motorola Mobility Helps Altibox Extend Video Services to any Room in the Home
Oct 31, 2011 – Altibox customers will soon enjoy an enhanced viewing experience with the introduction of Motorola Mobility's (NYSE:MMI) VAP2400 wireless video bridge.
News categories: Motorola, Altibox, IPTV, Norway, Smart Home
FTTH growth accelerates in Europe
Feb 24, 2010 – In 2009, growth in terms of subscribers and Homes/Buildings passed has accelerated in Europe. In EU36 (including Russia), there were nearly 3.5 million FTTH/B subscribers and more than 25 million Homes/Buildings Passed.
News categories: IDATE, FTTH Council, Broadband, Denmark, Digital TV, Europe, Fibre, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, IPTV, Italy, Lithuania, Market Research, Middle-East, Netherlands, Norway, OTT, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Subscribers, Sweden
ADB Group Reports Solid Financial Results for 2009
Feb 11, 2010 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has reported ADB Group's results for the full year 2009. Revenue for the full year 2009 reached US$ 381.0 million, increasing 5.6% compared to 2008, in line with expectations.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Cable TV, IPTV, Middleware, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
ADB Group delivers a mid-period business update
Oct 29, 2009 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has provided an update on the development of its business. The demand from cable and satellite segments remains strong, with the demand from terrestrial segment picking up and IPTV starting to follow.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Cable TV, DVR, IPTV, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
ADB To Deliver HD DVR-Enabled IPTV Service To Altibox
Sep 13, 2009 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX:ADBN) has announced that it signed an agreement to supply two advanced IPTV devices, which will enable Altibox to offer its customers an HD IPTV service with PVR functionality.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Altibox, Denmark, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Norway
Norway's Altibox Selects Harmonic's VOD and Digital Mosaic Solutions
Sep 11, 2009 – Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ:HLIT) has announced that Altibox (formerly Lyse Tele) has deployed Harmonic's StreamLiner® video servers, Armada® intelligent asset management, and ProStream™ 8000 digital mosaic solution across Norway and Denmark.
News categories: Harmonic Inc, Altibox, Content Distribution, Denmark, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Norway
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K
- Nielsen to measure CTV campaigns on YouTube & YouTube TV
- Tata Elxsi selected as certified 3PL partner for Google Widevine
- 58 million U.S. broadband households to be MVPD-free by 2025
- All-time high for streaming video according to Limelight Networks
- ZTE joins Netflix Hailstorm set top box program
- fuboTV announces closing of Public Offering
- COVID-19 pandemic accelerates cord-cutting in 2020
- Household media spend stabilized in Sweden in Q3
- G-Core Labs introduces global streaming platform
- EMEA Smart Home market expected to rebound in 2H 2020
- Freeview Play launches on Amazon Fire TV Edition
- 3SS and KAON to power Android TV services from Allente