Digital TV News: Altimedia
Altimedia provides web-based middleware for VOO TV+
Feb 15, 2021 – Altimedia has announced that it has provided the web-based middleware platform used for VOO TV+, a personalized, multiscreen television experience launched by VOO on February 15th in Belgium.
News categories: Altimedia, VOO, Jungcheol Park, Christian Vyncke, Belgium, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere
Altimedia middleware to power Turk Telecom IPTV upgrade
Feb 4, 2021 – Altimedia has been selected as set-top box (STB) software platform provider and TV application developer for Turk Telecom's new IPTV platform. Built on ZTE technology, the rollout involves upgrading of one million legacy STBs.
News categories: Altimedia, Turk Telecom, Brian Koo, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Turkey
Altimedia supplies IPTV solutions to 3BB TV in Thailand with KT
Jun 2, 2020 – Working in partnership with KT, Altimedia has signed a contract to supply IPTV platforms with the 3BB TV Company Limited, a paid broadcasting service provider under Jasmine Group in Thailand.
News categories: Altimedia, 3BB TV, Park Do-sa, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Thailand
Alticast to spin-off media business into new company
Oct 31, 2019 – Alticast plans to establish a new company (tentatively, 'Altimedia Corporation') by spinning-off its media business targeting Korean cable and EMEA/Asia broadcasting companies, excluding media business targeting KT/Skylife and North American broadcasting.
News categories: Alticast, Korea, MandA, Worldwide
- Roku launches player line-up for Germany
- 5G Broadcast and DTT can share UHF band and broadcast infrastructure
- SVOD household penetration in Malaysia to reach 27% in 2025
- Accedo powers Arabic SVOD service from TenTime
- Wurl unveils performance marketing service for streamers
- Origin selects Kantar for UK media measurement
- Germany to overtake the UK by SVOD subscribers
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way