Digital TV News: Alun Webber
Sky expands its use of Cisco's video security portfolio
Jul 17, 2017 – Sky and Cisco have announced that the companies have extended their collaboration to include a multi-year digital security agreement to support the expansion of Sky video services across any screen.
News categories: Cisco Systems, Sky, Conrad Clemson, Alun Webber, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mobile, Satellite, UK
Sky and Cisco extend alliance in client and cloud software
Sep 11, 2015 – Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) has announced that Sky will extend its collaboration with Cisco for set top box middleware. As part of the extended relationship, Sky will continue to utilize Cisco's security portfolio.
News categories: Cisco Systems, Sky, Yvette Kanouff, Alun Webber, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Germany, IBC2019, Ireland, Italy, Middleware, Satellite, UK
NDS VideoGuard Connect™ Enables BSkyB to Take TV Service to iPhones and iPads
Aug 31, 2011 – NDS has announced that NDS VideoGuard Connect™ is helping enable BSkyB (LSE:BSY) to deliver Sky Go to iOS devices. Sky Go provides flexible access to Sky content across multiple devices.
News categories: NDS Group, BSkyB, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2019, Ireland, Satellite, Tablet, UK
NDS Set-Top Box Software Powers BSkyB's Sky+HD STB & Anytime+ VOD Service
Jul 12, 2011 – NDS has announced that BSkyB (LSE:BSY) has deployed a customised implementation of NDS' advanced set-top box software for its Sky+HD boxes.
News categories: NDS Group, BSkyB, Digital TV, DVR, Ireland, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, UK
- TV sets still dominate video entertainment consumption
- MENA SVOD revenues to triple
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues