Digital TV News: Amino Communications
Ace Communications awards Amino contract for HD IPTV set-top boxes
Aug 22, 2013 – Amino (AIM: AMO) has announced that it has secured a contract to provide HD set-top boxes to Ace Communications, the Minnesota-based telecommunications provider.
News categories: Amino, Ace Communications, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, USA
KartinaTV deploys Amino set-top boxes for Russian language OTT TV service
Jul 10, 2013 – KartinaTV has announced that its Russian language TV service will now be available via Amino (AIM: AMO) HD set-top boxes. The service provider is promoting the service initially to the European market before later offreing it to the global Russian speaking audience.
News categories: Amino, KartinaTV, Set Top Box, Streaming
Amino IPTV STB range certified for latest Minerva platform
Jul 9, 2013 – Amino (AIM: AMO) has announced a range of multiscreen capabilities for its Aminet IPTV product range when running on Minerva's iTVFusion 5 video service management platform. The Company's A140 and A540 HD devices are now fully certified with Minerva's 5.4 client.
News categories: Amino, Minerva, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Amino and Intracom to provide IPTV entertainment solution to South Eastern European operator
Jun 12, 2013 – Amino (AIM: AMO) and its digital content delivery solution partner Intracom Telecom have been awarded a new contract for the delivery of IPTV HD set-top boxes to a major South Eastern European operator.
News categories: Amino, Intracom, IPTV, Set Top Box
Amino secures contract with KartinaTV to support Russian language International IPTV service
Apr 2, 2013 – Amino (AIM: AMO) has announced that KartinaTV has signed an agreement to acquire Amino set-top boxes for the broadcast of Russian television across its IPTV network in Germany, the USA, Israel and the UK.
News categories: Amino, IPTV, Set Top Box
Amino showcases Live media gateway at CES 2013
Jan 3, 2013 – Amino Communications has announced that it will demonstrate its Live media gateway at CES 2013 showcasing the device's powerful combination of pay-TV security and exciting Android-based OTT content delivery.
News categories: Amino, CES2022, IPTV, Set Top Box, Streaming
Amino and iFeelSmart showcase multiscreen services at TelcoTV 2012
Oct 24, 2012 – iFeelSmart and Amino Communications (AIM: AMO) will showcase jointly at TelcoTV 2012 in Las Vegas a new version of Amino's Live Media Gateway embedding the latest release of iFeelSmart's SmartTV Experience.
News categories: iFeelSmart, Amino, Middleware, Set Top Box
Amino announces Minerva Broadband TV certification for entire product range
Oct 23, 2012 – Amino Communications (AIM: AMO) has announced that its entire product range - including the new hybrid/OTT Live media gateway - has been certified compatible with middleware partner Minerva's Broadband TV solution.
News categories: Amino, Minerva, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
Amino showcases new Live media gateway at TelcoTV 2012
Oct 16, 2012 – Amino (AIM: AMO) will showcase at TelcoTV 2012 in Las Vegas a new version of its Live media gateway that delivers a combination of pay-TV security and Android-based OTT content delivery.
News categories: Amino, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market
- Five million Brits spending full working day on streaming sites
- Breezeline launches cloud-based TV service
- ATSC 3.0 technologies selected for Brazil's TV 3.0 system
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope
- VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
- NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
- GTPL Hathway finishes 2021 with 7.5 million digital CATV subscribers