Digital TV News: Amino Communications
KartinaTV deploys Amino set-top boxes for Russian language OTT TV service
Jul 10, 2013 – KartinaTV has announced that its Russian language TV service will now be available via Amino (AIM: AMO) HD set-top boxes. The service provider is promoting the service initially to the European market before later offreing it to the global Russian speaking audience.
News categories: Amino, KartinaTV, OTT, Set Top Box
Amino IPTV STB range certified for latest Minerva platform
Jul 9, 2013 – Amino (AIM: AMO) has announced a range of multiscreen capabilities for its Aminet IPTV product range when running on Minerva's iTVFusion 5 video service management platform. The Company's A140 and A540 HD devices are now fully certified with Minerva's 5.4 client.
News categories: Amino, Minerva, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Amino and Intracom to provide IPTV entertainment solution to South Eastern European operator
Jun 12, 2013 – Amino (AIM: AMO) and its digital content delivery solution partner Intracom Telecom have been awarded a new contract for the delivery of IPTV HD set-top boxes to a major South Eastern European operator.
News categories: Amino, Intracom, IPTV, Set Top Box
Amino secures contract with KartinaTV to support Russian language International IPTV service
Apr 2, 2013 – Amino (AIM: AMO) has announced that KartinaTV has signed an agreement to acquire Amino set-top boxes for the broadcast of Russian television across its IPTV network in Germany, the USA, Israel and the UK.
News categories: Amino, IPTV, Set Top Box
Amino showcases Live media gateway at CES 2013
Jan 3, 2013 – Amino Communications has announced that it will demonstrate its Live media gateway at CES 2013 showcasing the device's powerful combination of pay-TV security and exciting Android-based OTT content delivery.
News categories: Amino, CES2021, IPTV, OTT, Set Top Box
Amino and iFeelSmart showcase multiscreen services at TelcoTV 2012
Oct 24, 2012 – iFeelSmart and Amino Communications (AIM: AMO) will showcase jointly at TelcoTV 2012 in Las Vegas a new version of Amino's Live Media Gateway embedding the latest release of iFeelSmart's SmartTV Experience.
News categories: iFeelSmart, Amino, Middleware, Set Top Box
Amino announces Minerva Broadband TV certification for entire product range
Oct 23, 2012 – Amino Communications (AIM: AMO) has announced that its entire product range - including the new hybrid/OTT Live media gateway - has been certified compatible with middleware partner Minerva's Broadband TV solution.
News categories: Amino, Minerva, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Amino showcases new Live media gateway at TelcoTV 2012
Oct 16, 2012 – Amino (AIM: AMO) will showcase at TelcoTV 2012 in Las Vegas a new version of its Live media gateway that delivers a combination of pay-TV security and Android-based OTT content delivery.
News categories: Amino, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Amino debuts Live media gateway and enhanced IPTV/OTT product range at TelcoTV 2012
Oct 16, 2012 – Amino Communications (AIM: AMO) will give a US debut to its new Amino Live media gateway at TelcoTV 2012 in Las Vegas next week - and showcase a range of enhancements across its IPTV product range.
News categories: Amino, Gateway, IPTV, OTT, Set Top Box
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 477,000 in 2Q 2020
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica
- Amagi delivers 30+ live and linear channels on The Roku Channel
- KDDI selects VisualOn media player for au Smart Pass
- PMG and American Tower partner to accelerate ATSC 3.0 SFN deployment
- Eurofins updates testing services for CI Plus 2.0