Digital TV News: Andre Ribeiro
t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
Oct 13, 2021 – t4h. (Tech4home) has launched its PALI Android TV remote control (RCU) at SKY Brasil. The PALI remote control will be one of the first Android TV RCUs to enter Brazil's pay TV market.
News categories: Tech4home, SKY Brasil, Graça Candido, Andre Ribeiro, Android TV, Brazil, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, UX
Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
Jul 22, 2021 – Wyplay has announced that it is powering SKY Connect, the 4K Android TV DVR, recently launched by SKY Brasil, building on the work done for the launch of Linux STBs for SKY Brasil and DIRECTV Latin America in 2016.
News categories: Wyplay, SKY Brasil, Jacques Bourgninaud, Android TV, Brazil, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box
SKY Brasil deploys Technicolor Android TV STBs with Google Assistant far-field voice
Jul 14, 2021 – Technicolor and SKY Brasil have announced the deployment of SKY Connect, a set-top box (STB) that integrates Google Assistant far-field voice technology for entertainment content navigation on the TV.
News categories: Technicolor, SKY Brasil, Brian Jentz, Andre Ribeiro, Android TV, Brazil, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart Home
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service