Digital TV News: Anevia
Anevia adds full Dynamic Ad Insertion to its OTT offer
Jul 31, 2019 – Anevia has announced the launch of its Dynamic Ad Insertion solution. Anevia’s OTT video-delivery offering already included ad-enabling and ad-preparation. With the addition of ad-stitching and ad-routing, the offering is now a complete, pre-integrated DAI solution.
News categories: Anevia, Laurent Lafarge, Damien Lucas, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
All Media Baltics chooses Atende Software OTT platform
Jul 22, 2019 – All Media Baltics and Atende Software have partnered to launch OTT services in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Atende Software will implement its redGalaxy OTT platforms delivering an OTT backend along with branded end-user applications.
News categories: Atende Software, All Media Baltics, Przemysław Frasunek, Jan Wykrytowicz, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, OTT
Anevia powers SKYmedia’s Sky GO OTT video service
Jun 17, 2019 – Anevia and SKYmedia have announced the completion of an OTT video-delivery solution for SKYmedia’s Sky GO service in Mongolia. SKYmedia has partnered with Anevia since 2014 when it chose Anevia’s origin packager and CDN solutions.
News categories: Anevia, SKYmedia, Antoine Hugoo, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, Mongolia, OTT
Anevia selected by INEA for multi-screen TV on ADB's platform
Apr 24, 2019 – Anevia has announced that it has been selected by INEA to roll out multi-screen TV services to INEA’s customers in Poland. The solution combines Anevia's software video-delivery platform with the graphyne2 service delivery platform from ADB.
News categories: Anevia, INEA, ADB, Damien Lucas, Michał Bartkowiak, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland, TV Everywhere, UX
Red Bee Media achieves 3.5 second latency for live OTT
Apr 11, 2019 – Red Bee Media has reached record low latency on their live OTT feed during NAB 2019 – reaching as low as 3.5 seconds, glass to glass which is faster than traditional broadcasting feeds. This accomplishment was achieved using commoditized cloud-based, open source standard technology, utilizing open internet connectivity only.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Steve Russell, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
CNI, Minerva and Anevia enable ultra low-latency OTT streaming
Apr 5, 2019 – CNI, Minerva and Anevia have announced that Minerva's YourTV Now, powered by CNI's video headend, now offers low-latency streaming. Anevia’s low-latency video processing removes the lag, typically in the 15-20 second range, between broadcast TV and live streaming.
News categories: Anevia, Minerva, Com Net, Inc, Damien Lucas, Jean-Georges Fritsch, Randall Plaisier, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
Anevia launches world's first Cloud-native CDN solution
Mar 29, 2019 – Anevia has announced that it is launching the world’s first cloud-native content delivery network (CDN) solution which will enable operators to easily deploy their own CDN while using its capacity to deliver high-quality services, even during peak traffic.
News categories: Anevia, David Tencer, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Quadrille And Anevia Partner To Jointly Offer OTT Over Satellite
Mar 11, 2019 – Quadrille and Anevia have strengthened their partnership to offer OTT over satellite. The joint solution will enable content providers and operators to offer live-TV in situations where it was previously unavailable due to limited bandwidth.
News categories: Quadrille, Anevia, Xavier Batta, Ivonne Prugnaud, CABSAT, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Satellite, Worldwide
Com Net Inc. chooses Anevia to power OTT streaming
Oct 24, 2018 – Anevia has been chosen by Com Net Inc. (CNI) to deliver cloud DVR and CDN services as part of their hosted and managed OTT head-end. CNI works with Minerva Networks on its white label cloud video offering for pay TV operators in the US.
News categories: Anevia, Com Net Inc, Minerva Networks, Grégory Samson, Randy Plaisier, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, SCTE•ISBE, USA
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5