Digital TV News: Are Mathisen
Conax provides content protection for K-Vision DTH in Indonesia
Jun 16, 2014 – Conax (SIX:KUD.S) has announced a contract with Kompas Gramedia Group to provide advanced content protection for the Indonesian media giant‘s newly launched pay-TV brand, K-Vision.
News categories: Conax, K-Vision, Harya Pratama, Are Mathisen, Content Protection, Digital TV, Indonesia, Satellite
India's Fastway orders 1 million Conax secure clients
Dec 9, 2013 – Conax has announced that Fastway Transmissions is upgrading to its Conax Contego™ platform. Additionally, the Indian MSO has signed a contract for 1 million additional clients from Conax to position for capitalizing on the next phase of digitization in Northern India.
News categories: Conax, Fastway, Digital Telemedia, Gurdeep Singh, Are Mathisen, Huang Wei, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, India
Bhagyanagar Digital Services Indian cable consortium to use Conax content security
May 13, 2013 – Conax has announced that Bhagyanagar Digital Services has selected Conax to deliver the MSO's cable TV operators with a cost effective and flexible content security (CAS) solution for enabling smooth digital migration and development of subscriber bases.
News categories: Conax, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, India
India's Digicable upgrades to Conax Contego Plus conditional access
Jan 16, 2013 – Conax has announced that Indian MSO, Digicable, is upgrading to Conax' Contego Plus™ content security solution. The upgrade supports advanced, flexible, interactive on-demand services, while ensure Digicable content revenues are secure.
News categories: Conax, Digicable, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, India
Conax signs contract with Cablelink in the Philippines
Mar 21, 2012 – Conax has announced that it has signed a contract with cable operator, Cablelink, the 3rd largest MSO in the Philippines. Conax will deliver a Conax Contego™ Broadcast centralized security solution including chipset pairing and fingerprinting.
News categories: Conax, Cablelink, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Philippines
Conax introducing Over-the-Top content security for Indian pay TV
Oct 13, 2011 – Conax will introduce its solution for securely uniting traditional broadcast and broadband content distribution to Indian pay-tv operators at SCaT in Mumbai.
News categories: Conax, Conditional Access, Content Protection, India, Streaming
Vietnam's AVG chooses Conax for its new DTH and DTT platform
Jun 21, 2011 – Conax has announced a contract with Audio Visual Global (AVG) to deliver a high-end security solution for AVG's new direct-to-home (DTH) satellite and digital terrestrial television service in Vietnam.
News categories: Conax, An Vien Group, BroadcastAsia, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Satellite, Terrestrial, Vietnam
- Comscore adds CTV measurement for Indonesia and Malaysia
- MediaTek adds Fraunhofer MPEG-H Audio to Smart TV SoCs
- Vault AI selects Whip Media global audience engagement data
- TVCoins launches white-label FAST platform with viewing incentives built-in
- NAGRA and AIHunters partner on automated ad insertion
- RemoteMeeting video conferencing now available on LG Smart TVs
- Nielsen to measure NFL Thursday Night Football on Prime Video
- Paramount+ subscription bundled into Walmart+
- SVOD subscriptions in Africa to triple by 2027
- UK's Ofcom releases Media Nations 2022 report
- Amagi to power VIDAA's global FAST service expansion
- SEI Robotics and 3SS power Tele2 Tv Hub Mini dongle
- Global installed base of smart home devices exceeds 2bn in 2022
- HBO Max to be available to KPN's broadband, TV and mobile customers
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost ~1,925,000 subscribers in 2Q 2022
- Pay TV revenues in Australia to continue to decline
- Samba TV enters Spanish market via partnership with Smartclip
- Ad-supported Disney+ tier to launch in the U.S. on December 8th
- Foxxum launches RDK-based OS for Connected TVs
- Gracenote enables optimized program metadata distribution