Digital TV News: Are Mathisen
Conax provides content protection for K-Vision DTH in Indonesia
Jun 16, 2014 – Conax (SIX:KUD.S) has announced a contract with Kompas Gramedia Group to provide advanced content protection for the Indonesian media giant‘s newly launched pay-TV brand, K-Vision.
News categories: Conax, K-Vision, Harya Pratama, Are Mathisen, Content Protection, Digital TV, Indonesia, Satellite
India's Fastway orders 1 million Conax secure clients
Dec 9, 2013 – Conax has announced that Fastway Transmissions is upgrading to its Conax Contego™ platform. Additionally, the Indian MSO has signed a contract for 1 million additional clients from Conax to position for capitalizing on the next phase of digitization in Northern India.
News categories: Conax, Fastway, Digital Telemedia, Gurdeep Singh, Are Mathisen, Huang Wei, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, India
Bhagyanagar Digital Services Indian cable consortium to use Conax content security
May 13, 2013 – Conax has announced that Bhagyanagar Digital Services has selected Conax to deliver the MSO's cable TV operators with a cost effective and flexible content security (CAS) solution for enabling smooth digital migration and development of subscriber bases.
News categories: Conax, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, India
India's Digicable upgrades to Conax Contego Plus conditional access
Jan 16, 2013 – Conax has announced that Indian MSO, Digicable, is upgrading to Conax' Contego Plus™ content security solution. The upgrade supports advanced, flexible, interactive on-demand services, while ensure Digicable content revenues are secure.
News categories: Conax, Digicable, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, India
Conax signs contract with Cablelink in the Philippines
Mar 21, 2012 – Conax has announced that it has signed a contract with cable operator, Cablelink, the 3rd largest MSO in the Philippines. Conax will deliver a Conax Contego™ Broadcast centralized security solution including chipset pairing and fingerprinting.
News categories: Conax, Cablelink, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Philippines
Conax introducing Over-the-Top content security for Indian pay TV
Oct 13, 2011 – Conax will introduce its solution for securely uniting traditional broadcast and broadband content distribution to Indian pay-tv operators at SCaT in Mumbai.
News categories: Conax, Conditional Access, Content Protection, India, OTT
Vietnam's AVG chooses Conax for its new DTH and DTT platform
Jun 21, 2011 – Conax has announced a contract with Audio Visual Global (AVG) to deliver a high-end security solution for AVG's new direct-to-home (DTH) satellite and digital terrestrial television service in Vietnam.
News categories: Conax, An Vien Group, Conditional Access, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, Satellite, Terrestrial, Vietnam
- RTL AdConnect and smartclip team up on addressable advertising
- TV markets growing in Central Asia driven by OTT and mobile
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- WarnerMedia taps Alpha Networks to power UX for Toonami Max
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs