Digital TV News: Argon Design
Argon Design releases Argon Streams ARIB
Sep 7, 2016 – Argon Design has developed a customised version of its Argon Streams product specifically targeted at verifying ARIB STD-B32 compatible video decoders.
News categories: Argon Design, CamverTech, Alan Scott, Digital TV, Japan, QoE, Semiconductor
Argon Design licenses Argon Streams HEVC to Socionext
Sep 1, 2016 – Argon Design has signed licensing and support agreements for Argon Streams with Socionext. Argon Streams is a set of conformance test bit-streams providing full coverage and verification of HEVC/H.265 video decoders.
News categories: Argon Design, Socionext, Alan Scott, Tatsushi Otsuka, Digital TV, QoE, Semiconductor, Worldwide
Argon Design licenses HEVC/H.265 streams to Imagination Technologies
Jun 4, 2014 – Argon Design has licensed Argon Streams to Imagination Technologies Limited, to provide improved verification coverage of Imagination’s PowerVR Series5 D5500 HEVC video decoder IP core.
News categories: Argon Design, Imagination Technologies, Chris Longstaff, Alan Scott, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Worldwide
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029