Digital TV News: Arkena
France Télévisions selects Arkena to develop its new SVOD platform
Sep 13, 2017 – Arkena has been trusted by France Télévisions to deliver its new SVOD project. The service will be integrated into the new france.tv platform, which will allow the majority of the group’s content to be reviewed on all screens.
News categories: Arkena, France Télévisions, Aymeric de Cardes, Julien Verley, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, IBC, Streaming
Arkena and Akamai partner on content delivery
Jul 11, 2016 – Arkena has announced a partnership agreement with Akamai. By combining its live and on-demand media management services with Akamai’s global CDN, Arkena will be able to offer clients a delivery solution for video across networks and connected devices.
News categories: Arkena, Akamai, Ivan Dulguerian, Florence Hoppenot, Content Distribution, Worldwide
France Télévisions optimizes its catch-up TV service with Arkena
Apr 29, 2015 – France Télévisions has selected the technology platform of Arkena to optimize francetv pluzz, its OTT catch-up TV offering for connected devices. The service has been launched on several set-top boxes, on the Internet and for other connected screens.
News categories: Arkena, France Télévisions, Gregory Samson, Stéphane Van Bosterhaudt,, Content Distribution, France, Mobile, Streaming
Arkena and Intertrust partner on secure OTT content delivery
Sep 12, 2014 – Arkena and Intertrust have announced that they have formed a partnership for the delivery of OTT services - Arkena’s OTT Service Manager will include technology components from Intertrust’s SyncTV platform and ExpressPlay DRM service.
News categories: Arkena, Intertrust, Ivan Dulguerian, Gilles Boccon-Gibod, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, IBC, Streaming, Worldwide
TF1 VIDEO chooses Arkena to operate its MYTF1VOD platform
Sep 8, 2014 – Arkena has announced that it has been chosen by TF1 VIDEO to provide the technical platform of its Video On Demand service MYTF1VOD - the premium transactional VOD service of the largest French broadcaster TF1.
News categories: Arkena, TF1, Tristan du Laz, Grégory Samson, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, France, HbbTV, IBC, Streaming
Arkena delivers OTT for beIN SPORTS France
Jun 23, 2014 – Arkena has announced the provision of turn-key OTT and catch-up services for beIN SPORTS CONNECT, an OTT offer launched by beIN SPORTS France to deliver its live channels directly to connected devices.
News categories: Arkena, beIN SPORTS, Sylvain Merle, Julien Seligmann, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, Mobile, Smartphone, Streaming, Tablet
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil