Digital TV News: Audiovox
Schwaiger and iWedia show Android STB with SAT>IP and CI Plus at IFA 2013
Sep 4, 2013 – iWedia has announced that it has teamed up with Schwaiger to combine Android, SAT>IP, and CI Plus in an IP thin set-top box that will be showcased at IFA 2013.
News categories: iWedia, Schwaiger, CAM, Digital TV, IFA, Middleware, Set Top Box
Audiovox First to Launch Rear-Seat Dyle™ Mobile TV Experience For Automobiles in the US
Sep 11, 2012 – Audiovox (NASDAQ: VOXX) has announced plans to develop the first Dyle enabled rear seat car entertainment systems. The product will be sold and professionally installed through Audiovox's channels of distribution.
News categories: Audiovox, Dyle, Digital TV, In-Car, Mobile, USA
FLO TV to Expand Offering with Interactive Capabilities, On-demand Content and Time-shifted Viewing
Apr 13, 2010 – FLO TV (Nasdaq: QCOM) has announced at the 2010 NAB Show that it is working to enhance its mobile TV service with new applications that integrate video with Web-based content and social media tools.
News categories: FLO TV, Mobile, NABShow, Smart TV, USA
Audiovox and FLO TV to Roll Out Array of Mobile TV Products in 2010
Jan 6, 2010 – Audiovox Corporation (Nasdaq: VOXX) and FLO TV Incorporated (Nasdaq: QCOM) have announced several live mobile TV products, giving consumers even more choices to stay connected to the television programming they love.
News categories: FLO TV, Audiovox, CES2023, DVD, In-Car, Smart TV, USA
FLO TV to cover the whole U.S.
Jun 10, 2009 – FLO TV (Nasdaq: QCOM) has announced that the FLO TV™ service will expand its service nationwide following the DTV transition on June 12, which frees up broadband spectrum for FLO TV's dedicated network.
News categories: FLO TV, Digital TV, Mobile, Smart TV, USA
Audiovox To Make In-Vehicle Mobile TV a Reality With FLO TV™
Jan 7, 2009 – Audiovox has announced that it has selected the FLO TV (Nasdaq: QCOM) service to deliver live TV with a variety of news, sports, entertainment and kids programming to the automotive industry.
News categories: Audiovox, MediaFLO USA, CES2023, Digital TV, In-Car, Mobile, Smart TV, USA
World DVD Players & DVD Recorders Market to Reach 127.69 Million Units by 2010, According to New Report by Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
Jul 25, 2007 – Driven by advancements in consumer electronics, and the growing popularity of home theater systems, the world DVD players & DVD recorders market is projected to reach 127.69 million units by the year 2010.
News categories: Global Industry Analysts, Report Index, Digital TV, DVD, Market Research, Optical Disc Recorder
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost ~1,925,000 subscribers in 2Q 2022
- Pay TV revenues in Australia to continue to decline
- Samba TV enters Spanish market via partnership with Smartclip
- Ad-supported Disney+ tier to launch in the U.S. on December 8th
- Foxxum launches RDK-based OS for Connected TVs
- Gracenote enables optimized program metadata distribution
- VIZIO Account simplifies subscriptions for its Smart TV customers
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes