Digital TV News: BeeSmart
BeeSmart LITE free IPTV middleware released to the general public
Apr 19, 2010 – BeeSmart has officially opened BeeSmart Lite for public access. The distribution package is available online absolutely free of charge.
News categories: BeeSmart, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
More than 40,000 IPTV users for SVG technology from BeeSmart and Ekioh
Apr 7, 2010 – BeeSmart and Ekioh have announced a fast growing number of IPTV users on SVG-based client technology. The companies report that there are already over 40,000 end-users running BeeSmart middleware clients and Ekioh UI Engine.
News categories: BeeSmart, Ekioh, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, Set Top Box
Verimatrix Secures Content for WIST IPTV Service
Mar 25, 2010 – Verimatrix has announced that WIST, one of the longest-established telcos in Poland, has deployed the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for IPTV to secure its comprehensive lineup of services for the Rzeszow region.
News categories: Verimatrix, WIST, VECTOR, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV, Middleware, Poland, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
BeeSmart and TechnoTrend Görler offer their first common IP-HD solution
Mar 24, 2010 – In advance of the IPTV World Forum 2010 in London the companies BeeSmart and Techno-Trend Görler announced their cooperation in the field of innovative IPTV-solutions. The first product is Techno-Trend Görler's TT-micro IP830 digital receiver.
News categories: TechnoTrend, BeeSmart, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
BeeSmart announces free IPTV middleware package
Mar 2, 2010 – BeeSmart has announced the release of BeeSmart Lite, a striking IPTV middleware software package, which is available online, intended for commercial use and absolutely free of charge.
News categories: BeeSmart, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Video Exchange
BH Telecom Selects Envivio IPTV Headend for New IPTV Service
Nov 10, 2009 – BH Telecom has begun the rollout of its 'Moja TV' IPTV service using a headend from Envivio. Built by Smart Com, the deployment enables BH Telecom to offer a full suite of live and on-demand channels in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
News categories: Envivio, Smart Com, BH Telecom, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware
BH Telecom Deploys Verimatrix and Smart Com Integrated IPTV Platform
Sep 2, 2009 – Verimatrix has announced the successful deployment of its Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for IPTV for BH Telecom's IPTV service in Bosnia & Herzegovina.
News categories: Verimatrix, BH Telecom, Smart Com, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2023, IPTV
BH Telecom selected Smart Com to build converged IPTV and IP telephony service delivery platform
Jan 16, 2009 – BH Telecom of Bosnia & Herzegovina has selected Smart Com to deliver and integrate a complete converged IPTV and IP telephony service delivery platform based on Smart Com's BeeSmart middleware.
News categories: Smart Com, BH Telecom, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware
Invitel rolls out IPTV services using BeeSmart technology
Sep 11, 2008 – Invitel, the second largest fixed-line operator in Hungary, has launched its IPTV service using BeeSmart technology from Smart Com.
News categories: Smart Com, Invitel, Digital TV, Hungary, IPTV, Middleware
- NxTV brings FAST channels to Brazil with Broadpeak
- Rakuten TV VOD now available via Zattoo on 1&1 in Germany
- Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
- Two more Miami TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Gracenote launches automotive infotainment metadata platform
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond