Digital TV News: Beltelecom
Beltelecom adds new features to ZALA IPTV platform
Jan 22, 2021 – Beltelecom has upgraded its ZALA IPTV platform, adding access to online cinemas, YouTube and storage platforms as well as interaction with social networks, video cameras and payment services.
News categories: Beltelecom, ZTE, Sergey Turomsha, Vadim Shaibakov, Belarus, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
52.5 million pay TV subs for European former USSR countries in 1Q 2018
Jul 17, 2018 – According to Dataxis, Pay-TV subscriptions in former European USSR countries reached 53.2m in the first quarter of 2018, a 3% YoY growth. In line with global trends, cable TV is declining in all countries of the region (-2% YoY).
News categories: Dataxis, Armenia, Belarus, Cable TV, Digital TV, Estonia, Georgia, IPTV, Latvia, Lithuania, Market Research, Moldova, Russia, Satellite, Subscribers, Terrestrial, Ukraine
Beltelecom expands ZALA service to include STBs with SmartLabs
Jun 14, 2018 – Beltelecom already uses SmartLabs SmartTUBE to deliver digital TV to subscribers using smart TVs and mobile devices. The company will now extend the ZALA service to wireless-enabled OTT set-top boxes developed by SmartLabs.
News categories: SmartLabs, Beltelecom, Mikhail Grachev, Belarus, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
SmartLabs offers free trial of its video content delivery solution
Dec 5, 2017 – SmartLabs has expanded its free trial for operators to include SmartMEDIA. A year ago the company launched a trial of the latest version of SmartTUBE5, its interactive TV platform. More than a hundred companies took part in the trial program.
News categories: SmartLabs, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
1.3 million subscribers for ZALA TV in Belarus
Feb 9, 2016 – Belarus national telecoms provider, Beltelecom, has announced that its ZALA TV service now has more than 1.3 million subscribers. This represents about 30% of households and about 40% of pay TV subscribers in the country.
News categories: Beltelecom, Belarus, IPTV, Subscribers, Terrestrial
SmartLabs enables multiscreen service for Beltelecom
Apr 16, 2015 – SmartLabs has announced the launch of a multiscreen service, SMART ZALA, for Beltelecom in Belarus. SMART ZALA enables Beltelecom subscribers to view, record and catch up with TV content, set parental controls and manage their subscriptions.
News categories: SmartLabs, Beltelecom, Mikhail Grachev, Belarus, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware
Beltelecom expands DVB-T2 coverage in Belarus
Feb 24, 2015 – Beltelecom has announced that its DVB-T2 digital terrestrial television (DTT) service is now available from transmitters in Obukhovo, Skersi, Radoshkovichi and Valozhyn in Belarus.
News categories: Beltelecom, Belarus, Content Distribution, DVB-T2, Terrestrial
Beltelecom expands DVB-T2 pay TV coverage in Belarus
Nov 10, 2014 – Belarus national telecoms provider, Beltelecom, has announced the expansion of its Zala DVB-T2 pay TV service to more areas of the country. The operator has added the cities of Masty and Grodno in the Grodno region, taking coverage to around 40% of the territory of Belarus.
News categories: Beltelecom, Belarus, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Subscribers, Terrestrial
Beltelecom expands DTT coverage in Belarus
Oct 27, 2014 – Beltelecom has announced that residents of the Baranovichy and Lyakhavichy districts in Belarus' Brest region, as well as the residents of the Karelichy district in the Grodno region are now able to receive the company's DTT service.
News categories: Beltelecom, Belarus, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Terrestrial
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 399,000 in 2Q 2021
- Playstation 5 surpasses 10 million units sold
- 52% of U.S. consumers stop paying attention when ads come on the TV
- Tata Sky Binge delivers streaming app aggregation with ThinkAnalytics
- USSI Global to bring DOOH analytics to NEXTGEN TV broadcasters
- Altice USA reports video net losses of 48,000 for 2Q 2021
- Total Play video RGUs up 48% YoY in Q2 2021 to 1,933,880
- Gap between OTT and traditional pay TV continues to widen in the U.S.
- OTT to pull down pay TV revenues in China
- German pay TV and paid video surpasses €4 billion in 2020
- SERAPHIC upgrades TV browser with HbbTV 2.0.3 support
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021