Digital TV News: Beltelecom
Beltelecom adds new features to ZALA IPTV platform
Jan 22, 2021 – Beltelecom has upgraded its ZALA IPTV platform, adding access to online cinemas, YouTube and storage platforms as well as interaction with social networks, video cameras and payment services.
News categories: Beltelecom, ZTE, Sergey Turomsha, Vadim Shaibakov, Belarus, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
52.5 million pay TV subs for European former USSR countries in 1Q 2018
Jul 17, 2018 – According to Dataxis, Pay-TV subscriptions in former European USSR countries reached 53.2m in the first quarter of 2018, a 3% YoY growth. In line with global trends, cable TV is declining in all countries of the region (-2% YoY).
News categories: Dataxis, Armenia, Belarus, Cable TV, Digital TV, Estonia, Georgia, IPTV, Latvia, Lithuania, Market Research, Moldova, Russia, Satellite, Subscribers, Terrestrial, Ukraine
Beltelecom expands ZALA service to include STBs with SmartLabs
Jun 14, 2018 – Beltelecom already uses SmartLabs SmartTUBE to deliver digital TV to subscribers using smart TVs and mobile devices. The company will now extend the ZALA service to wireless-enabled OTT set-top boxes developed by SmartLabs.
News categories: SmartLabs, Beltelecom, Mikhail Grachev, Belarus, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
SmartLabs offers free trial of its video content delivery solution
Dec 5, 2017 – SmartLabs has expanded its free trial for operators to include SmartMEDIA. A year ago the company launched a trial of the latest version of SmartTUBE5, its interactive TV platform. More than a hundred companies took part in the trial program.
News categories: SmartLabs, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
1.3 million subscribers for ZALA TV in Belarus
Feb 9, 2016 – Belarus national telecoms provider, Beltelecom, has announced that its ZALA TV service now has more than 1.3 million subscribers. This represents about 30% of households and about 40% of pay TV subscribers in the country.
News categories: Beltelecom, Belarus, IPTV, Subscribers, Terrestrial
SmartLabs enables multiscreen service for Beltelecom
Apr 16, 2015 – SmartLabs has announced the launch of a multiscreen service, SMART ZALA, for Beltelecom in Belarus. SMART ZALA enables Beltelecom subscribers to view, record and catch up with TV content, set parental controls and manage their subscriptions.
News categories: SmartLabs, Beltelecom, Mikhail Grachev, Belarus, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware
Beltelecom expands DVB-T2 coverage in Belarus
Feb 24, 2015 – Beltelecom has announced that its DVB-T2 digital terrestrial television (DTT) service is now available from transmitters in Obukhovo, Skersi, Radoshkovichi and Valozhyn in Belarus.
News categories: Beltelecom, Belarus, Content Distribution, DVB-T2, Terrestrial
Beltelecom expands DVB-T2 pay TV coverage in Belarus
Nov 10, 2014 – Belarus national telecoms provider, Beltelecom, has announced the expansion of its Zala DVB-T2 pay TV service to more areas of the country. The operator has added the cities of Masty and Grodno in the Grodno region, taking coverage to around 40% of the territory of Belarus.
News categories: Beltelecom, Belarus, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Subscribers, Terrestrial
Beltelecom expands DTT coverage in Belarus
Oct 27, 2014 – Beltelecom has announced that residents of the Baranovichy and Lyakhavichy districts in Belarus' Brest region, as well as the residents of the Karelichy district in the Grodno region are now able to receive the company's DTT service.
News categories: Beltelecom, Belarus, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Terrestrial
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership
- CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
- U.S. TV viewing remained high in December
- Over half of Canadian TV streamers are watching ad-supported TV
- Plex joins Amagi CTV content marketplace as platform partner
- New streaming TV video ad formats perform better than traditional TV ads