Digital TV News: BluTV
Veset powers linear channel streaming for BluTV in Turkey
Apr 27, 2021 – BluTV has selected Veset Nimbus to power its original linear action and comedy channels in the cloud. The linear channels are delivered by Veset Nimbus to BluTV's OTT platform, as well as to various smart TV apps.
News categories: Veset, BluTV, Igor Krol, Erkut Göksel Çınar, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Turkey
BluTV DTH launches in Brazil on EUTELSAT 65 West A
Aug 10, 2020 – 1Sat Telecomunicaçoes has launched BluTV, a DTH platform dedicated to the Brazilian market, on EUTELSAT 65 West A (Paris:ETL). BluTV’s basic offer will include over 100 channels, broadcast in a mix of SD and HD.
News categories: Eutelsat, BluTV, Philippe Oliva, Stephane Frappat, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite
VIVA partners with Intigral to introduce Jawwy TV Home STB in Kuwait
Nov 24, 2019 – VIVA has collaborated with Intigral to launch, via its agent NHE Group in Kuwait, a set-top box branded Jawwy TV HOME and available with VIVA's postpaid plans. Intigral is the developer and provider of Jawwy TV, an OTT service in the MENA region.
News categories: VIVA, Intigral, NHE Group, Jawwy TV, Haneen Al-Fulaij, Hamoud Al Rumayan, Digital TV, IPTV, Kuwait, Set Top Box
Wirecard provides international payment services for BluTV
May 20, 2019 – Wirecard is supporting BluTV in its global expansion. BluTV is a Turkish digital streaming platform and offers Turkish content on a worldwide scale. As part of the internationalization of the streaming service, Wirecard is providing BluTV with digital payment solutions across Europe.
News categories: Wirecard, BluTV, Boris Bongartz, Alptug Copuroglu, Digital TV, Europe, OTT, Turkey
Dreamer Adds Set Top Box Interactivity to Blu-ray Disc Players
Jan 5, 2010 – Dreamer Corporation plans to demo its internet connectivity solution and BluTV interactive television service at CES. The technology transforms CE devices such as Blu-ray players into HD set-top boxes that are capable of delivering services to the TV.
News categories: Dreamer Corp, Blu-ray, CES2022, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
- Disney+ ends 1Q 2021 with 103.6 million subscribers
- Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings for Samsung TV Plus inventory
- Altice's a4 deploys CommScope video advertising solution
- DTG publishes 'State of the Nation' report
- TiVo to acquire MobiTV assets from Chapter 11
- Liberty Latin America deploys Velocix video streaming platform
- FTTH/B now passes more than half of homes in EU39
- Setplex to power TV Cabo São Paulo OTT service
- Irdeto joins AWS Media & Entertainment initiative
- TiVo ad inventory available through Xandr
- Proximus integrates Prime Video app into latest Android TV box
- HbbTV releases updated Test Suite and Test Descriptions
- Switch Media to provide OTT service for Solomon Telekom
- Amino bids for MobiTV
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow to 1.5 billion by 2026
- Amagi ad solutions increase revenue at Cinedigm
- Blockgraph and The Trade Desk partner on Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting
- Sky Media pilots Shoppable Ads with Sky Mobile
- Paramount+ to debut in Australia on August 11th
- Strategy Analytics compares bundled communications service pricing