Digital TV News: Brent Smith
Evolution Digital and Rovi Collaborate to Bring Popular Guide Experience to DTAs
Aug 22, 2012 – Evolution Digital and Rovi Corporation (NASDAQ: ROVI) have announced that they will be working together to bring the popular experience of Rovi Guides to Evolution's Universal Digital Transport Adapters (uDTAs).
News categories: Rovi Corp, Evolution Digital, Cable TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Conax Wins Grupo TV Cable, Ecuador Contract
Jul 31, 2012 – Conax has announced a contract with Grupo TV Cable in Ecuador. With set-top box provider Evolution Digital, Conax has deployed content security to enable TV Cable's digital migration and additional services such as pre-paid voucher and pay-per-view.
News categories: Conax, Evolution Digital, Grupo TV Cable, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Ecuador, Set Top Box
Cablemás adds Cubiware VOD platform
Apr 12, 2012 – Conax and Evolution Digital have announced that they have partnered with Cubiware to provide Cablemás with a VOD platform using Adaptive Bit Rate technology, to maximize bandwidth efficiency, and reduce operating costs.
News categories: Cubiware, Conax, Evolution Digital, Cablemás, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Mexico, Middleware, NABShow
NCTC Signs Multi-Year Evolution Digital Deal to Bring Member's Savings on DTAs and TiVo Set-Top Boxes
Feb 20, 2012 – Evolution Digital has announced that it has signed an agreement with the National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC). Under the agreement, NCTC is able to provide members a lower price per unit by aggregating member orders for Evolution Digital's SD and HD uDTAs and TiVo® Premiere DVRs.
News categories: Evolution Digital, National Cable Television Cooperative, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Set Top Box, USA
Cablemás expands use of Conax security and Evolution set-top boxes
May 24, 2011 – In 2010, Mexico's Cablemás entered an agreement with Conax, and Evolution Digital. Now Cablemás is expanding their digital service offering to include IP video services using the Conax security platform and Evolution hybrid IP set-tops and DVRs.
News categories: Conax, Evolution Digital, Cablemás, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DVR, Mexico, Set Top Box
Cablemás strengthens its security platform with Conax open DVB Conditional Access
Aug 31, 2010 – Cablemás is optimizing its digitization with the Conax content-security platform. The new solution will improve quality and functionality by including redundancy, 24/7 and Evolution Digital STBs.
News categories: Conax, Evolution Digital, Cablemás, iexpertus, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Mexico, Set Top Box
Evolution Digital and Conax Awarded Multi-Stream CableCARD™ Qualification
Aug 28, 2009 – Evolution Digital and Conax have partnered to develop a Multi-stream CableCARD™ (M-Card™) specific to the North American cable market and were recently awarded qualification by CableLabs®.
News categories: Evolution Broadband, Conax, Cable TV, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029