Digital TV News: Brian Jentz
SKY Brasil deploys Technicolor Android TV STBs with Google Assistant far-field voice
Jul 14, 2021 – Technicolor and SKY Brasil have announced the deployment of SKY Connect, a set-top box (STB) that integrates Google Assistant far-field voice technology for entertainment content navigation on the TV.
News categories: Technicolor, SKY Brasil, Brian Jentz, Andre Ribeiro, Android TV, Brazil, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Technicolor STBs to get Google Assistant with far-field voice recognition
Jul 1, 2021 – Technicolor is integrating Google’s far-field voice technology into its latest generation of set-top boxes (STBs) which enables users to change channels, search for content and more -- hands-free with Google Assistant.
News categories: Technicolor, Google, Brian Jentz, Joshua Stults, Android TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
Oct 21, 2020 – Technicolor (Paris: TCH, OTCQX: TCLRY) is partnering with Google to accelerate the development and deployment of the Google Broadcast Stack onto a wide array of CPE and CE devices used to access video services.
News categories: Technicolor, Google, Brian Jentz, Shalini Govil-Pai, Android TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
ITV partners with Sorenson Media to launch linear addressable advertising
Nov 9, 2017 – ITV, the UK’s biggest commercial broadcaster, has announced a partnership with Sorenson Media. ITV will use Sorenson Media’s technology to execute addressable advertising campaigns across ITV’s range of linear broadcast channels starting early next year.
News categories: Sorenson Media, ITV, Brian Jentz, Kelly Williams, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, UK
- Insys Video powers new Olympique Lyonnais OTT streaming service
- Kantar appointed for TV audience measurement in Azerbaijan
- Frontier Communications and YouTube TV announce partnership
- Jamaica's switchover to digital television begins in 2022
- WISI powers multiscreen ABR video service at Cable Bahamas
- InterDigital report details impact of AI/ML on video entertainment
- Vodafone Deutschland expands GigaTV service with Velocix
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Greensboro, NC
- Intertrust ExpressPlay added to Vewd Operator TV ecosystem
- rlaxx TV available for iOS and iPadOS
- NEXTGEN TV launches in Houston, Texas
- Progressive Generation Studios launches PG Kids with OTT from Red Bee
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Charleston, West Virginia
- MediaKind and Arqiva partner on cloud-based fully-managed video service
- AWS powers global rollout and increased personalization of discovery+
- Xandr standardizes video content descriptors on its platform
- FAST growing quickly in the U.S. and across the globe
- Antenna Hungária partners with mediaClass to launch advanced DTT service
- Verizon teams up with B&O to launch soundbars with Stream TV built-in
- VIZIO adds AVOD content to its WatchFree+ streaming service