Digital TV News: Bruno Cattan
Media Distillery launches Cloud AI platform with Eutelsat
Sep 4, 2019 – Media Distillery has launched its Cloud-based AI platform, with Eutelsat as the first partner. Media Distillery AI uses Deep Content Understanding to provide Next Generation Metadata, including faces, speech, topics, logos and text recognition.
News categories: Media Distillery, Eutelsat, Roland Sars, Bruno Cattan, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
CenturyLink selected as CDN provider for Eutelsat CIRRUS
Sep 13, 2018 – CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) has announced that it will serve as the technological content delivery network (CDN) provider for the satellite operator Eutelsat’s recently launched Eutelsat CIRRUS solution, which delivers hybrid satellite/OTT content.
News categories: CenturyLink, Eutelsat, François Collobert, Bruno Cattan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, OTT, Satellite, Worldwide
Irdeto Selected as CA partner for Eutelsat's CIRRUS
Sep 7, 2018 – Irdeto has announced that it has been selected by Eutelsat as a security partner for its Eutelsat CIRRUS hybrid platform. The service allows Eutelsat customers to offer Direct-to-Home (DTH) services combined with OTT services across multiple screens.
News categories: Irdeto, Eutelsat, Bengt Jonsson, Bruno Cattan, Conditional Access, Digital TV, OTT, Satellite, Worldwide
NAGRA's OpenTV Signature Edition to power Eutelsat CIRRUS
Sep 7, 2018 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Eutelsat has selected the OpenTV Signature Edition user experience to power Eutelsat CIRRUS, Eutelsat’s new video service for satellite and OTT. NAGRA customised its OTT platform to meet the needs of the offering.
News categories: NAGRA, Eutelsat, Holger Ippach, Bruno Cattan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, OTT, Satellite, UX, Worldwide
CANAL+ Overseas adds DTH capacity with Intelsat for HD in the Caribbean
Apr 3, 2014 – Intelsat (NYSE: I) and CANAL+ OVERSEAS have expanded their agreement for Intelsat 903 at 325.5°E. CANAL+ OVERSEAS will use the Ku-band capacity to further expand its HD, DTH programming in the Caribbean.
News categories: Intelsat, CANAL+ OVERSEAS, Bruno Cattan, Jean-Philippe Gillet, Caribbean, Content Distribution, Satellite
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5