Digital TV News: Bruno Cattan
Media Distillery launches Cloud AI platform with Eutelsat
Sep 4, 2019 – Media Distillery has launched its Cloud-based AI platform, with Eutelsat as the first partner. Media Distillery AI uses Deep Content Understanding to provide Next Generation Metadata, including faces, speech, topics, logos and text recognition.
News categories: Media Distillery, Eutelsat, Roland Sars, Bruno Cattan, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
CenturyLink selected as CDN provider for Eutelsat CIRRUS
Sep 13, 2018 – CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) has announced that it will serve as the technological content delivery network (CDN) provider for the satellite operator Eutelsat’s recently launched Eutelsat CIRRUS solution, which delivers hybrid satellite/OTT content.
News categories: CenturyLink, Eutelsat, François Collobert, Bruno Cattan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2022, Satellite, Streaming, Worldwide
Irdeto Selected as CA partner for Eutelsat's CIRRUS
Sep 7, 2018 – Irdeto has announced that it has been selected by Eutelsat as a security partner for its Eutelsat CIRRUS hybrid platform. The service allows Eutelsat customers to offer Direct-to-Home (DTH) services combined with OTT services across multiple screens.
News categories: Irdeto, Eutelsat, Bengt Jonsson, Bruno Cattan, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Satellite, Streaming, Worldwide
NAGRA's OpenTV Signature Edition to power Eutelsat CIRRUS
Sep 7, 2018 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Eutelsat has selected the OpenTV Signature Edition user experience to power Eutelsat CIRRUS, Eutelsat’s new video service for satellite and OTT. NAGRA customised its OTT platform to meet the needs of the offering.
News categories: NAGRA, Eutelsat, Holger Ippach, Bruno Cattan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2022, Satellite, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
CANAL+ Overseas adds DTH capacity with Intelsat for HD in the Caribbean
Apr 3, 2014 – Intelsat (NYSE: I) and CANAL+ OVERSEAS have expanded their agreement for Intelsat 903 at 325.5°E. CANAL+ OVERSEAS will use the Ku-band capacity to further expand its HD, DTH programming in the Caribbean.
News categories: Intelsat, CANAL+ OVERSEAS, Bruno Cattan, Jean-Philippe Gillet, Caribbean, Content Distribution, Satellite
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania
- SES-18 and SES-19 C-band satellites for the U.S. successfully launched
- OTT TV revenues in Western Europe to reach $45 billion by 2028
- DVB publishes updated Multicast ABR specification and guidelines
- Channel 4 adds Xandr to its digital ad-buying suite
- Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak
- Mainstream Media launches female-centred FAST channel with Amagi
- Eastern Europe OTT revenues to double by 2028
- Video spend in Sweden up 9% in 2022 versus 2021
- StarGroup renews with Eutelsat for StarTV DTH in Mexico
- ORF selects Bitmovin video streaming player
- QYOU Media India selects SpringServe as primary ad server