Digital TV News: Bulent Celebi
BSkyB selects AirTies to supply Wireless Connector for TV on demand service
Jan 8, 2013 – AirTies has announced that it is providing BSkyB (LSE:BSY) with wireless connectors that allow Sky customers to wirelessly access Sky's TV on demand service.
News categories: AirTies, BSkyB, Smart Home, UK
Andorra Telecom Selects AirTies for Next Generation PVR
Jun 5, 2012 – AirTies has announced that it will exclusively supply its Air7310 PVR Set-Top box to Andorra Telecom. Andorra Telecom already delivers a wide range of IPTV services, including broadcast content and Video-on-Demand (VoD).
News categories: AirTies, Andorra Telecom, Andorra, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Set Top Box
AirTies Licenses Conax for Cable Connected Devices
Mar 20, 2012 – AirTies has announced that it has licensed Conax conditional access (CA) technology. The first product to launch is the Air 7210 Hybrid Cable Set-top, a performance optimised, High-definition, dual-tuner box supporting HbbTV.
News categories: AirTies, Conax, Cable TV, Conditional Access, HbbTV, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
AirTies and GooMe partner to bring unified TV viewing experience across broadcast, web and home media content
Apr 8, 2010 – AirTies has announced a partnership with GooMe Interactive. The combined solution offers a set-top-box (STB) with advanced graphics supporting Pause-LiveTV and progressive download using Flash memory without the need for costly hard drives.
News categories: AirTies, GooMe, Content Distribution, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
- TF1 and M6 enter exclusive merger negotiations
- WarnerMedia and Discovery combine entertainment assets in standalone company
- Global pay TV revenues to drop by $30 billion
- Disney+ ends 1Q 2021 with 103.6 million subscribers
- Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings for Samsung TV Plus inventory
- Altice's a4 deploys CommScope video advertising solution
- DTG publishes 'State of the Nation' report
- TiVo to acquire MobiTV assets from Chapter 11
- Liberty Latin America deploys Velocix video streaming platform
- FTTH/B now passes more than half of homes in EU39
- Setplex to power TV Cabo São Paulo OTT service
- Irdeto joins AWS Media & Entertainment initiative
- TiVo ad inventory available through Xandr
- Proximus integrates Prime Video app into latest Android TV box
- HbbTV releases updated Test Suite and Test Descriptions
- Switch Media to provide OTT service for Solomon Telekom
- Amino bids for MobiTV
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow to 1.5 billion by 2026
- Amagi ad solutions increase revenue at Cinedigm
- Blockgraph and The Trade Desk partner on Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting