Digital TV News: Bulent Celebi
BSkyB selects AirTies to supply Wireless Connector for TV on demand service
Jan 8, 2013 – AirTies has announced that it is providing BSkyB (LSE:BSY) with wireless connectors that allow Sky customers to wirelessly access Sky's TV on demand service.
News categories: AirTies, BSkyB, Smart Home, UK
Andorra Telecom Selects AirTies for Next Generation PVR
Jun 5, 2012 – AirTies has announced that it will exclusively supply its Air7310 PVR Set-Top box to Andorra Telecom. Andorra Telecom already delivers a wide range of IPTV services, including broadcast content and Video-on-Demand (VoD).
News categories: AirTies, Andorra Telecom, Andorra, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Set Top Box
AirTies Licenses Conax for Cable Connected Devices
Mar 20, 2012 – AirTies has announced that it has licensed Conax conditional access (CA) technology. The first product to launch is the Air 7210 Hybrid Cable Set-top, a performance optimised, High-definition, dual-tuner box supporting HbbTV.
News categories: AirTies, Conax, Cable TV, Conditional Access, HbbTV, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
AirTies and GooMe partner to bring unified TV viewing experience across broadcast, web and home media content
Apr 8, 2010 – AirTies has announced a partnership with GooMe Interactive. The combined solution offers a set-top-box (STB) with advanced graphics supporting Pause-LiveTV and progressive download using Flash memory without the need for costly hard drives.
News categories: AirTies, GooMe, Content Distribution, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India
- VUALTO event orchestration and DRM chosen for ITV Hub VOD delivery
- Nielsen now tracking premium theatrical films on VOD platforms
- rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- SK Broadband selects NAGRA forensic watermarking for IPTV STBs
- 24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform
- Survey shows 27% of U.S. households plan to cut cable TV in 2021
- Cellnex Telecom selects Intertrust DRM for LOVEStv
- Synamedia integrates security and watermarking with Akamai
- Five-year CAGR of 1.1% for pay-TV revenues in Thailand