Digital TV News: CMMB Vision
Boeing to build satellite for CMMB Vision mobile multimedia service in China
Jan 20, 2015 – New York Broadband has selected Boeing Satellite Systems International for negotiation of a contract to build a high-powered L-band satellite that will support mobile multimedia services to China and other Asian markets planned by CMMB Vision of Hong Kong.
News categories: CMMB Vision, Boeing, Charles Wong, Charles Naumer, China, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Satellite
CMMB Vision to launch mobile multimedia services throughout Asia
Sep 10, 2014 – CMMB Vision Holdings has announced that it has entered into a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to acquire capacity on two new satellites that will provide mobile multimedia services to China and other Asian markets.
News categories: CMMB Vision, Space Partnership International, Charles (Chau-Chi) Wong, Dr. Hui Liu, China, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Satellite
Unique Broadband Systems Partners with CMMB America to Expand CMMB Services Worldwide
Mar 29, 2011 – Unique Broadband Systems (UBS) has announced that CMMB America will exclusively use UBS CMMB equipment during all trials, demonstrations and commercial roll out in the USA and Canada. The first trial was successfully completed in Denver on March 14.
News categories: Unique Broadband System, CMMB America, Content Distribution, Mobile
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media
- CHiQ launches latest Google TV series in Europe
- Imagination launches GPU for smart home platforms
- BMW 5 Series to include TiVo video media platform
- Chopin launches streaming service in Poland with Nagra
- Airtel Digital TV subscribers down 39,000 in 1Q 2023
- HBO Max becomes Max
- Tele Columbus selects NAGRA as solution provider for PŸUR TV
- Astro adds WeTV to its Ultra Box
- Comcast introduces NOW TV in the U.S.