Digital TV News: COLSECOR
Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
Sep 23, 2020 – Amino has announced that it is working with Pontis Technologies to upcycle a range of deployed STB devices to bring Colsecor’s OTT SENSA service to its customer-base of over 30 cooperatives throughout Argentina.
News categories: Amino, Colsecor, Pontis Technologies, Donald McGarva, Miguel Factor, Argentina, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Anevia completes OTT platform expansion with COLSECOR in Argentina
Sep 12, 2019 – Anevia has announced the completion of an OTT platform expansion for COLSECOR in Argentina. The expanded system will increase the capacity of COLSECOR’s Sensa platform which currently offers its subscribers more than 80 live OTT channels.
News categories: Anevia, COLSECOR, Grégory Samson, Miguel Factor, Argentina, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT
Conax secures CableVideo and Colsecor in Argentina
Sep 19, 2017 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) has announced two new wins in Argentina. Regional pay-TV operators CableVideo and Colsecor have all selected technology and services from Conax and regional partner, BOLD MSS, to drive expansion in Pay TV and multi-DRM content offerings.
News categories: Conax, BOLD MSS, Colsecor, CableVideo, Jose Alcacer-Mackinlay, Ricardo Lima, Argentina, Content Protection, Digital TV
Argentine cooperatives adopt Pontis Technologies IPTV solution
Mar 1, 2015 – Pontis Technologies has announced that during 2014 its IPTV solution was adopted by three cooperatives in Argentina. The solution offers interactive television via a set-top box, as well as support for multiscreen services to smart TVs, PCs, tablets and smartphones.
News categories: Pontis Technologies, COLSECOR, Argentina, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5