Digital TV News: CSTV
TV2U launches OTT entertainment services in Brazil
Dec 27, 2017 – TV2U International (ASX TV2: "TV2U") has announced the commercial launch of its OTT entertainment service for the region of Brazil in collaboration with partners SOL Telecom and CCSTV. TV2U completed full commercial deployment on December 26, 2017.
News categories: TV2U, Sol Telecom, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT
CSTV selects Octoshape to power OTT service for Samsung devices
Aug 18, 2014 – Octoshape has announced that Chinese Satellite TV Communications Group (CSTV) has selected Octoshape to power 'FainTV' its mobile video streaming service in Taiwan. The service will later launch in Hong Kong and Mainland China.
News categories: Octoshape, CSTV, Samsung, Kevin Wang, Michael Koehn Milland, China, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Hong Kong, Mobile, OTT, Smartphone, Tablet, Taiwan
CSTV A-Sky-Net DTH Service Launches On NSS-6 For Australia
Jun 18, 2008 – SES NEW SKIES (Paris and Luxembourg: SESG) has been contracted by Chinese Satellite Communications (CSTV) to provide capacity on the NSS-6 satellite for their A-Sky-Net direct-to-home (DTH) satellite television service targeting the Australian Region.
News categories: SES NEW SKIES, A-Sky-Net, Australia, Content Distribution, Satellite
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership