Digital TV News: Calix
Halstad Telephone Company selects Calix for trio of fiber access initiatives
Apr 13, 2010 – Calix (NYSE: CALX) has announced that Halstad Telephone Company (HTC) has selected the Calix Unified Access portfolio to deliver advanced IPTV services, data services, mobile backhaul, and VOIP services in Minnesota and North Dakota.
News categories: Calix, Halstad Telephone Company, Broadband, Content Distribution, Fibre, IPTV, USA
Silver Star Deploys Calix Unified Access Infrastructure
Apr 27, 2009 – Calix has announced that Silver Star Communications has deployed Calix's Unified Access Infrastructure across its network. Along with high-speed data services to customer premises, Silver Star offers services like IPTV and in-home network support.
News categories: Calix, Silver Star Communications, Content Distribution, IPTV, USA
Calix to Demonstrate Advanced Microsoft Mediaroom Home Entertainment Experience at TelcoTV
Nov 11, 2008 – Calix will demonstrate advanced new IPTV and video service quality management solutions, including the latest Microsoft Mediaroom features, across the Calix Unified Access Infrastructure at TelcoTV in Anaheim.
News categories: Calix, Microsoft, Geoff Burke, Broadband, Content Distribution, Fibre, IPTV, Middleware
Calix to Demonstrate Advanced IPTV and Internet Video Services at TelcoTV
Oct 23, 2007 – Calix will demonstrate at TelcoTV advanced new IPTV and internet video services delivered over 2.5 Gbps GPON, VDSL2, and ADSL2+ using the Calix C7 and E5 access platforms.
News categories: Calix, Broadband, Content Distribution, DVR, Fibre, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Canadian CLEC Becomes IPTV-ready with Calix C7 Platform
Aug 28, 2007 – Calix has announced that Mornington Communications Co-operative Ltd., an ILEC and CLEC in Ontario, Canada, has selected the Calix C7multiservice access platform (MSAP) and the Calix Management System (CMS) to enable a wide array of new services.
News categories: Broadband, Canada, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K
- Nielsen to measure CTV campaigns on YouTube & YouTube TV
- Tata Elxsi selected as certified 3PL partner for Google Widevine
- 58 million U.S. broadband households to be MVPD-free by 2025
- All-time high for streaming video according to Limelight Networks
- ZTE joins Netflix Hailstorm set top box program
- fuboTV announces closing of Public Offering
- COVID-19 pandemic accelerates cord-cutting in 2020
- Household media spend stabilized in Sweden in Q3
- G-Core Labs introduces global streaming platform
- EMEA Smart Home market expected to rebound in 2H 2020
- Freeview Play launches on Amazon Fire TV Edition
- 3SS and KAON to power Android TV services from Allente