Digital TV News: Calix
Halstad Telephone Company selects Calix for trio of fiber access initiatives
Apr 13, 2010 – Calix (NYSE: CALX) has announced that Halstad Telephone Company (HTC) has selected the Calix Unified Access portfolio to deliver advanced IPTV services, data services, mobile backhaul, and VOIP services in Minnesota and North Dakota.
News categories: Calix, Halstad Telephone Company, Broadband, Content Distribution, Fibre, IPTV, USA
Silver Star Deploys Calix Unified Access Infrastructure
Apr 27, 2009 – Calix has announced that Silver Star Communications has deployed Calix's Unified Access Infrastructure across its network. Along with high-speed data services to customer premises, Silver Star offers services like IPTV and in-home network support.
News categories: Calix, Silver Star Communications, Content Distribution, IPTV, USA
Calix to Demonstrate Advanced Microsoft Mediaroom Home Entertainment Experience at TelcoTV
Nov 11, 2008 – Calix will demonstrate advanced new IPTV and video service quality management solutions, including the latest Microsoft Mediaroom features, across the Calix Unified Access Infrastructure at TelcoTV in Anaheim.
News categories: Calix, Microsoft, Geoff Burke, Broadband, Content Distribution, Fibre, IPTV, Middleware
Calix to Demonstrate Advanced IPTV and Internet Video Services at TelcoTV
Oct 23, 2007 – Calix will demonstrate at TelcoTV advanced new IPTV and internet video services delivered over 2.5 Gbps GPON, VDSL2, and ADSL2+ using the Calix C7 and E5 access platforms.
News categories: Calix, Broadband, Content Distribution, DVR, Fibre, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
Canadian CLEC Becomes IPTV-ready with Calix C7 Platform
Aug 28, 2007 – Calix has announced that Mornington Communications Co-operative Ltd., an ILEC and CLEC in Ontario, Canada, has selected the Calix C7multiservice access platform (MSAP) and the Calix Management System (CMS) to enable a wide array of new services.
News categories: Broadband, Canada, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership
- CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
- U.S. TV viewing remained high in December