Digital TV News: Carlos Blanco
Latin America SVOD OTT subscribers reach 21 million in Q3 2018
Mar 11, 2019 – According to Dataxis, in Q3 2018 Latin America passed 21 million subscribers to a Video on Demand OTT (SVOD) service. During 2018, Netflix consolidated its dominant position in the Latin American SVOD market.
News categories: Dataxis, Carlos Blanco, Digital TV, Latin America, Market Research, OTT
MaxLinear Announces Three Set-Top Box Design Wins for Brazil and Argentina Digital TV Markets
Aug 4, 2010 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced that three leading set-top box (STB) manufacturers have started shipping the MxL135RF silicon tuner in STBs targeted at Brazil and Argentina.
News categories: MaxLinear, Skyworth, Argentina, Brazil, Digital TV, SBTVD, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
IPTV to Gain 5.7% of Pay TV Subscribers by 2014 in Latin America
Jul 28, 2009 – Signals Telecom Consulting has confirmed the availability of the Second Edition of its 'IPTV Strategies in Latin America' report. The study reveals the high growth potential for Pay TV in the seven largest markets in Latin America.
News categories: Signals Telecom, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela
Latin America's DTH Market to Surpass US$ 4.6 Billion by 2013; Telefonica and Telmex to Represent 27% of Revenues
May 22, 2008 – According to Signals Telecom Consulting, the bundling strategies put in place by telecommunications operators will increase DTH's share of the Latin American Pay TV market from 22% in 2007 to 33% by 2013.
News categories: Signals Telecom Consulting, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Digital TV, Latin America, Market Research, Mexico, Peru, Satellite, Subscribers
- EnTouch Systems joins RCN, Grande, Wave group
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- Sandvine releases 2020 Mobile Internet Phenomena report
- Comscore announces renewal with CBS TV stations
- TVSquared releases pan-European TV advertising performance analysis
- Imagine Communications agrees ad insertion deal with the NCTC
- Cello launches Freeview Play Smart TV with Alexa in UK
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 194,000 in 4Q 2019
- One third of Taiwanese online consumers have accessed TV piracy sites
- Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
- Cisco releases Annual Internet Report
- Pixelworks and Qualcomm integrate Live Local TV with 5G broadband
- Kantar to measure TV audiences for MINTIC in Colombia
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature