Digital TV News: Castoola
M:tel enables HbbTV services with Castoola
Oct 21, 2019 – Castoola has launched an HbbTV portal developed for M:tel Montenegro. With a press on the red button, M:tel subscribers can enter into a new world of interactivity on TVCG channels. M:tel is the first company in Montenegro to offer this kind of service.
News categories: Castoola, M:tel, Digital TV, HbbTV, Montenegro
Castoola and ThinkAnalytics join forces to add value to TV ads
Sep 12, 2019 – Castoola and ThinkAnalytics have announced that they are bringing together intelligence driven insights from ThinkAnalytics with Castoola's expertise in serving targeted ads to enable new revenue streams for TV operators.
News categories: Castoola, ThinkAnalytics, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2019, Worldwide
ThinkAnalytics to launch ThinkAdvertising at IBC 2019
Sep 4, 2019 – ThinkAnalytics is to launch ThinkAdvertising, an addressable advertising solution that provides pay TV and OTT providers with insights from viewing, behavioral and demographic data, supported by ThinkAnalytics viewer personalization and segmentation models.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Peter Docherty, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2019, Worldwide
ACCESS and Castoola collaborate on combined HbbTV solution
Sep 7, 2018 – ACCESS and Castoola have announced a collaboration to provide broadcasters and operators with a future-proofed HbbTV solution. The joint offering consists of the Castoola HbbTV platform combined with ACCESS’ NetFront Browser BE.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Castoola, Dr Neale Foster, Filip Remškar, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, IBC2019, Worldwide
Beenius announces acquisition of Castoola
May 11, 2018 – Beenius has announced the acquisition of Castoola. The purchase is an additional asset for Beenius, since its multi-platform solution for IPTV, OTT and DVB-X is now enriched with HbbTV technology.
News categories: Beenius, Castoola, Filip Remškar, ANGA COM, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, MnA, Worldwide
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019
- Movistar Spain launches new voice remote control
- Irdeto confirmed as security partner for Mitele Plus
- Swedish streaming market saturating
- Tubi monthly active users grow to 25 million
- beIN SPORTS strikes partnership with XUMO TV
- Cinedigm’s Viewster app available on Foxxum-supporting devices
- Liberty extends Netflix partnership in Europe
- beIN SPORTS XTRA added to Samsung TV Plus
- Sinclair Broadcast joins Pearl TV broadcast business organization
- WISI ABR transcoding approved for Minerva YourTV Now cloud video