Digital TV News: Celeno
Samsung integrates Celeno Wi-Fi in DOCSIS gateway and 4K STB
May 30, 2017 – Celeno has announced that its silicon and software technology will power home gateways and set-top boxes being developed by Samsung. Celeno's Wi-Fi chipsets will power Samsung's DOCSIS 3.1 gateway and 4K client product lines.
News categories: Celeno, Samsung, Gilad Rozen, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Digital TV, DOCSIS, Gateway, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
Celeno and Realtek offer 4K wireless STB reference design
Mar 1, 2017 – Celeno Communications has announced a joint reference design with Realtek for 4K wireless set-top boxes. The solution is enabled by Celeno's CL2440 4x4 802.11ac wave 2 Wi-Fi chip and Realtek's RTD1295 SoC for 4K set-top boxes.
News categories: Celeno, Realtek, Lior Weiss, Yee-Wei Huang, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
Beijing Cycle Century selects Celeno Wi-Fi for set-top boxes
Mar 24, 2016 – Celeno Communications and Cycle Century (CCDT) have announced that Celeno’s high performance Wi-Fi technology has been selected to power Cycle Century’s next generation set-top boxes.
News categories: Celeno Communications, Cycle Century, Gilad Rozen, Li Deng Biao, China, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Celeno Wi-Fi chips to power Altech gateways and STBs
Nov 18, 2015 – Celeno Communications has announced that Altech UEC will deliver a range of 802.11ac wireless capabilities to HD gateways as well as satellite, cable and IP set-top boxes using Celeno’s Wi-Fi chips.
News categories: Celeno, Altech, Gilad Rozen, Bartolomeo Caputo, Africa, Digital TV, Gateway, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Marvell partners with Celeno on wireless video
Apr 28, 2015 – Celeno Communications and Marvell have announced a partnership that will see Marvell’s STB processors combined with Celeno’s 802.11ac Access Point ICs to power home wireless capable of handling 4K or HD video streaming.
News categories: Celeno Communications, Marvell, Gilad Rozen, Philip Poulidis, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
HyperPanel Lab and Celeno showcase IPTV head-end for residential use
Sep 12, 2013 – HyperPanel and Celeno have announced that they have created a Home IPTV Head-End that harnesses the benefits of DTT and DTH video ubiquity with IP-video flexibility to reach multiple rooms and portable devices throughout the Home Cloud.
News categories: HyperPanel, Celeno, Laoreato Santonastasi, Gilad Rozen, Digital TV, Gateway, IBC2023, IPTV, Middleware, Satellite, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Terrestrial
ZTE Selects Celeno's Wi-Fi Technology to Enable its Gateway Products in the European Region
Oct 18, 2012 – Celeno Communications and ZTE (0763.HK/000063.SZ) have announced a partnership to develop a range of wireless products that address IPTV service providers' growing need for carrier-grade Wi-Fi solutions.
News categories: Celeno, ZTE, BBWF, Europe, Gateway, IPTV, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Liberty Global Launches Horizon TV
Sep 7, 2012 – Liberty Global (NASDAQ: LBTYA, LBTYB and LBTYK) has announced the launch of Horizon TV, a new family of media products that allow customers to view and share all of their favorite content across the TV, computer, tablet and smartphone.
News categories: Liberty Global, Cable TV, Digital TV, Germany, Ireland, Middleware, Netherlands, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smartphone, Streaming, Switzerland, Tablet, TV Everywhere
Amino selects Celeno WiFi IC for Set-Top Box After-Market
Sep 5, 2012 – Amino Communications (AIM: AMO) and Celeno Communications have announced that Amino's A140/A540 set-top boxes (STBs) will now be complemented by a Wi-Fi USB solution using Celeno's video-grade Wi-Fi technology.
News categories: Celeno, Amino, IBC2023, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification
- Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
- iWedia releases test solution for HbbTV device compliance
- Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
- Avid provides Iceland's RÚV with ingest and playout solution
- Global pay TV penetration to fall for the first time in 2024