Digital TV News: Channel Master
Channel Master selects TiVo DVR and discovery technology for OTA customers
Aug 19, 2020 – Channel Master has announced that it has entered into an exclusive agreement to offer TiVo DVR technology for OTA antenna users. First up for the partnership, Channel Master will launch a 500GB TiVo EDGE DVR later this summer.
News categories: Channel Master, TiVo, Mike Lynch, Matt Milne, Digital TV, DVR, Licensing, Middleware, Terrestrial, USA
Phoenix ATSC 3.0 'Model Market' on-air with UniMás programming
Apr 9, 2018 – The first next-generation TV signal in the Phoenix Model Market is 'on the air,' with KFPH-CD Channel 35, owned by Univision Communications now transmitting UniMás network programming using the new ATSC 3.0 standard.
News categories: Pearl TV, Univision, Anne Schelle, John Eck, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
Channel Master announces hybrid DTT Android TV DVR
Dec 19, 2017 – Channel Master has announced the upcoming availability of Stream+, a media player that integrates streaming services and games with live broadcast TV and includes an on-screen channel guide with DVR capability.
News categories: Channel Master, Joe Bingochea, Android TV, ATSC 3, Set Top Box, USA
Channel Master introduces DVR+ hybrid PVR for US DTT
Dec 17, 2013 – Channel Master has unveiled a subscription-free consumer DVR. DVR+™ is an easy-to-use broadcast TV DVR, combining multiple features to ensure anyone can watch and record free HD-quality broadcast TV, as well as stream video services.
News categories: Channel Master, Coty Youtsey, ATSC 3, CES2021, DVR, OTT, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, USA
Channel Master Teams With Screaming Velocity For TV Set-Top Box Recommendation Technology
Jan 8, 2013 – Screaming Velocity, a Silicon Valley-based software company providing advanced TV recommendation technology, has announced a partnership with Channel Master, a leader in set-top boxes, home networking accessories and digital media devices.
News categories: Channel Master, Screaming Velocity, CES2021, Content Distribution, Middleware, Set Top Box
Channel Master MoCA and Powerline Adapters Now Offered by National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC)
Aug 23, 2011 – The National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC) has agreed to offer to their member companies PCT International's Channel Master line of Home Networking accessories including MoCA adapters, HomePlugAV adapters and IPTV set-top boxes.
News categories: Channel Master, NCTC, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
Entropic Communications Powers Channel Master's Internet-to-TV Adapters
Jul 6, 2011 – Entropic Communications (Nasdaq:ENTR) and Channel Master have announced the availability of two new Internet-to-TV adapters. powered by Entropic's home entertainment networking silicon.
News categories: Entropic Communications, Channel Master, Semiconductor, Smart Home, USA
Channel Master Digital To Analog Converter Box Now NTIA Coupon Eligible
Mar 18, 2008 – Channel Master by PCT has announced approval by the U.S. Government's National Telecommunications and Infrastructure Administration (NTIA) of its new CM-7000 digital to analog converter box as a coupon eligible converter box.
News categories: PCT International, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, USA
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India
- VUALTO event orchestration and DRM chosen for ITV Hub VOD delivery
- Nielsen now tracking premium theatrical films on VOD platforms
- rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- SK Broadband selects NAGRA forensic watermarking for IPTV STBs
- 24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform
- Survey shows 27% of U.S. households plan to cut cable TV in 2021
- Cellnex Telecom selects Intertrust DRM for LOVEStv
- Synamedia integrates security and watermarking with Akamai
- Five-year CAGR of 1.1% for pay-TV revenues in Thailand