Digital TV News: Channel Master
Channel Master selects TiVo DVR and discovery technology for OTA customers
Aug 19, 2020 – Channel Master has announced that it has entered into an exclusive agreement to offer TiVo DVR technology for OTA antenna users. First up for the partnership, Channel Master will launch a 500GB TiVo EDGE DVR later this summer.
News categories: Channel Master, TiVo, Mike Lynch, Matt Milne, Digital TV, DVR, Licensing, Middleware, Terrestrial, USA
Phoenix ATSC 3.0 'Model Market' on-air with UniMás programming
Apr 9, 2018 – The first next-generation TV signal in the Phoenix Model Market is 'on the air,' with KFPH-CD Channel 35, owned by Univision Communications now transmitting UniMás network programming using the new ATSC 3.0 standard.
News categories: Pearl TV, Univision, Anne Schelle, John Eck, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
Channel Master announces hybrid DTT Android TV DVR
Dec 19, 2017 – Channel Master has announced the upcoming availability of Stream+, a media player that integrates streaming services and games with live broadcast TV and includes an on-screen channel guide with DVR capability.
News categories: Channel Master, Joe Bingochea, Android TV, ATSC 3, Set Top Box, USA
Channel Master introduces DVR+ hybrid PVR for US DTT
Dec 17, 2013 – Channel Master has unveiled a subscription-free consumer DVR. DVR+™ is an easy-to-use broadcast TV DVR, combining multiple features to ensure anyone can watch and record free HD-quality broadcast TV, as well as stream video services.
News categories: Channel Master, Coty Youtsey, ATSC 3, CES2023, DVR, Set Top Box, Streaming, Terrestrial, USA
Channel Master Teams With Screaming Velocity For TV Set-Top Box Recommendation Technology
Jan 8, 2013 – Screaming Velocity, a Silicon Valley-based software company providing advanced TV recommendation technology, has announced a partnership with Channel Master, a leader in set-top boxes, home networking accessories and digital media devices.
News categories: Channel Master, Screaming Velocity, CES2023, Content Distribution, Middleware, Set Top Box
Channel Master MoCA and Powerline Adapters Now Offered by National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC)
Aug 23, 2011 – The National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC) has agreed to offer to their member companies PCT International's Channel Master line of Home Networking accessories including MoCA adapters, HomePlugAV adapters and IPTV set-top boxes.
News categories: Channel Master, NCTC, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
Entropic Communications Powers Channel Master's Internet-to-TV Adapters
Jul 6, 2011 – Entropic Communications (Nasdaq:ENTR) and Channel Master have announced the availability of two new Internet-to-TV adapters. powered by Entropic's home entertainment networking silicon.
News categories: Entropic Communications, Channel Master, Semiconductor, Smart Home, USA
Channel Master Digital To Analog Converter Box Now NTIA Coupon Eligible
Mar 18, 2008 – Channel Master by PCT has announced approval by the U.S. Government's National Telecommunications and Infrastructure Administration (NTIA) of its new CM-7000 digital to analog converter box as a coupon eligible converter box.
News categories: PCT International, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, USA
- Hisense no. 1 in TV shipments in December 2022
- LG adds Apple integrations to webOS Hub smart TV platform
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars