Digital TV News: Chiang-lin Chang
STMicroelectronics chips selected by MitraStar for Kbro set-top boxes
Nov 5, 2013 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) has announced that MitraStar Technology has selected ST’s STiH273 system-on-chip to produce set-top boxes (STBs) for Kbro Broadband, one of Taiwan's largest cable television operators.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, MitraStar, Kbro, Herve Mathieu, Chiang-lin Chang, Cable TV, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Taiwan
- NAB shows home learning via ATSC 3.0 for students without internet
- Telefonica backs up Movistar+ infrastructure in the cloud with Harmonic
- Irdeto and INVIDI offer integrated addressable TV solution
- UEI providing Android TV remotes to Claro Colombia
- Tubi supports Unified ID 2.0 initiative
- Portugal adds 29,000 pay TV subscribers in 1Q 2021
- 'Go Addressable' TV advertising initiative launched in the U.S.
- Brightcove and ByteArk partner on OTT technology in Thailand
- ATEME powers converged headend at TCCL in India
- NexPlayer joins AWS for Media & Entertainment initiative
- VuClip integrates Bitmovin video encoder on Google Cloud
- Univision to launch unified global streaming service
- View TV Group selects CommScope advertising technology
- Amino Technologies becomes Aferian
- TCL launches Roku TV models in the UK
- OTTera powers gTV by Ubisoft channel on Samsung TV Plus
- ATEME doubles encoding performance with Intel processors
- Globecast, Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming announce end-to-end OTT platform
- Mola chooses Broadpeak CDN for live sports streaming in Indonesia
- NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative to bring ATSC 3.0 to Washington D.C.