Digital TV News: China Broadcasting Corp
Telairity Brokers Strategic Partnership for Installing National Mobile Digital Network in Thailand
Jan 31, 2011 – Thailand's International Engineering Public Company Limited (IEC), the China Broadcasting Corporation (CBC), and Telairity, Inc. will work together to implement and deploy a CMMB mobile broadcasting network throughout Thailand.
News categories: China Broadcasting Corp, International Engineering Public Company, Telairity, Digital TV, Mobile, Thailand
CMMB Value-Added Services to Go Commercial in May
Apr 19, 2010 – The China Broadcasting Corporation (CBC), operator of China's CMMB mobile TV services, has announced that it will launch commercial operation of its Jingcai-branded financial and navigation broadcast-based data services on May 1.
News categories: China Broadcasting Corp, China, Digital TV, Mobile
CMMB mobile TV service officially launched
Mar 23, 2010 – China Mobile (NYSE: CHL; Hong Kong: 0941) and the China Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) have held a ceremony in Beijing to mark the official commercial launch of their CMMB mobile TV service.
News categories: China Broadcasting Corp, China Mobile, China, Digital TV, Mobile
CBC Targets 10 Million CMMB Users in 2010
Jan 29, 2010 – China Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) [formerly CSMBC] has announced that its goal is to attract 10 million users in 2010, with a target of 100 million mobile TV subscribers over the next five years.
News categories: China Broadcasting Corp, China, Mobile, Subscribers
CMMB simulcrypt to be completed by year-end
Nov 18, 2009 – The addition of conditional access from China Digital TV Holding (NYSE: STV) to the CMMB mobile TV service from China Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) [formerly CSMBC] is expected to be completed by the end of the year.
News categories: China Digital TV Holding, CSMBC, China, Conditional Access, Mobile
- 3SS and P3 partner for in-car entertainment on Android Automotive OS
- VideoAmp adds second-by-second ad performance measurement
- LG webOS Hub offers more customization for TV makers, more content for viewers
- Almost 2/3s of U.S. video streaming subscribers canceled a service in the last year
- Disney+ and Star+ relaunch on PS5 consoles
- 4Sales partners with ViewersLogic on TV attribution for Channel 4
- Astro Malaysia goes live with Synamedia engagement analytics
- Nielsen enables 'Always On' YouTube ad measurement
- Xperi completes spin-off to become independent public company
- Digicel launches OTT and IPTV services in the Caribbean with mediaClass
- Vodafone Portugal to acquire Nowo
- Eurofins divests Digital Testing business
- Smart Home device growth slows along with global economy, says IDC
- U.S. streamers now only spend 1 in 3 hours using traditional platforms
- ContentBay launches, bringing content licensing into the digital era
- Qualcomm and Rohde & Schwarz unveil 5G Broadcast system at IMC22
- BIA/Madhive report examines growth in US OTT ad spending
- Roku enabled for four-screen measurement in Nielsen Total Ad Ratings
- Online video advertising to generate three times more revenue than SVOD in 2027
- FreeWheel and Comscore launch Connected TV contextual targeting