Digital TV News: China Broadcasting Corp
Telairity Brokers Strategic Partnership for Installing National Mobile Digital Network in Thailand
Jan 31, 2011 – Thailand's International Engineering Public Company Limited (IEC), the China Broadcasting Corporation (CBC), and Telairity, Inc. will work together to implement and deploy a CMMB mobile broadcasting network throughout Thailand.
News categories: China Broadcasting Corp, International Engineering Public Company, Telairity, Digital TV, Mobile, Thailand
CMMB Value-Added Services to Go Commercial in May
Apr 19, 2010 – The China Broadcasting Corporation (CBC), operator of China's CMMB mobile TV services, has announced that it will launch commercial operation of its Jingcai-branded financial and navigation broadcast-based data services on May 1.
News categories: China Broadcasting Corp, China, Digital TV, Mobile
CMMB mobile TV service officially launched
Mar 23, 2010 – China Mobile (NYSE: CHL; Hong Kong: 0941) and the China Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) have held a ceremony in Beijing to mark the official commercial launch of their CMMB mobile TV service.
News categories: China Broadcasting Corp, China Mobile, China, Digital TV, Mobile
CBC Targets 10 Million CMMB Users in 2010
Jan 29, 2010 – China Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) [formerly CSMBC] has announced that its goal is to attract 10 million users in 2010, with a target of 100 million mobile TV subscribers over the next five years.
News categories: China Broadcasting Corp, China, Mobile, Subscribers
CMMB simulcrypt to be completed by year-end
Nov 18, 2009 – The addition of conditional access from China Digital TV Holding (NYSE: STV) to the CMMB mobile TV service from China Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) [formerly CSMBC] is expected to be completed by the end of the year.
News categories: China Digital TV Holding, CSMBC, China, Conditional Access, Mobile
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service
- MCTV selects MOBITV for advanced TV services
- Wiztivi's UI product now RDK compatible
- HbbTV 2.0.3 specification published
- Humax introduces RDK-based voice assistant set-top box
- RDK4 software stack for video service providers released
- Jump and Float Left offer data-driven solution for OTT personalization
- TV5MONDEplus launches globally with Red Bee and Dotscreen
- Netflix loses subscribers in Sweden
- Comscore announces advancements in cross-screen media measurement
- Spain's video entertainment market to grow to €4.5 Billion by 2024
- izzi deploys Android TV custom launcher from Mirada
- Bedrock streaming technology powers Salto
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020